The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Parenting (http://www.horseforum.com/parenting/)
-   -   When mom gets sick (http://www.horseforum.com/parenting/when-mom-gets-sick-148364/)

busysmurf 12-31-2012 05:18 PM

When mom gets sick

She washes all the bedding, fumigates the house, cleans the bathroom, and tries to find the living room under all the mess:-(

tinyliny 12-31-2012 07:51 PM

And when Dad gets sick, he whines and groans and lays around while Mom saysn "are you ok? can I get you an aspirin? do you want some soup?"

When Mom is sick, Dad says, "When's dinner?"

farmpony84 12-31-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyliny (Post 1822772)
And when Dad gets sick, he whines and groans and lays around while Mom saysn "are you ok? can I get you an aspirin? do you want some soup?"

When Mom is sick, Dad says, "When's dinner?"

And what is different from when dad is healthy????

...don't forget how when mom is sick she cleans stalls, feeds horses, dogs, pig, cat and gets the kid up and dressed for school and then comes home to wash laundry, run the vacuum, and clean the dishes before climbing back into bed only to get up to cook dinner for the starving boys who can't find the Mac and cheese!

busysmurf 01-01-2013 05:58 PM

Well guess who's sick now? Guess my fumigating skills need work:(

tinyliny 01-01-2013 06:39 PM

and guess who's getting sick?

PurpleMonkeyWrench 01-01-2013 07:21 PM

:lol: LOL this thread made me laugh the whole way down hahaha thanks guys:lol:

busysmurf 01-01-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyliny (Post 1824194)
and guess who's getting sick?

Hubby. He hasn't left the bed yet today:?

farmpony84 01-01-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by busysmurf (Post 1824374)
Hubby. He hasn't left the bed yet today:?

Probably because he has it worse than you. His head hurts more and his fever is higher and the chills are more violent. I think it's a new strain that only he has ever had. Might should call NASA......

Just saying....

busysmurf 01-01-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmpony84 (Post 1824437)
Probably because he has it worse than you. His head hurts more and his fever is higher and the chills are more violent. I think it's a new strain that only he has ever had. Might should call NASA......

Just saying....

You have just accuratly described our entire marriage:rofl::rofl:are you sure we haven't met before?

Delfina 01-01-2013 09:52 PM

I think she described ALL marriages!

Hubby has this giant tantrum when I wanted to take our youngest to the ER, 110% certain that I was a hypochondriac and kid was just fine because he too was sick, didn't need a Dr and NOBODY could possibly be any sicker than him.

Kiddo had double pneumonia :-x

I tried really hard not to giggle when the ER Dr was grilling him on why we didn't take the kiddo to our Dr earlier that week (I had, stupid Dr told me she had a mild virus and was fine).