DA's 2013 goals
Just using this as a place to jot down my goals and see how far I go. I reserve the right to add to the list!
1. Survive the spring semester and get my degree in May.
2. Get all A's or B's in my Spring courses.
3. Exercise at least 3 times a week. (PM me if you want to be friends on MyFitnessPal).
4. Drop back down to a true size 0.
5. Attend at least 1 event related to horseback riding (either as a rider or auditor) OR belly dancing every month while school is in session, 2 events every month starting in June.
6. Learn how to dye veils and make at least 3 that look nice.
7. Start teaching at least one group fitness class per week starting in August.
8. Get a sewing machine and refresh my sewing skills.
9. Learn how to sew sequins onto things.
10. Make at least one dancing veil decorated with sequins.
11. Learn how to sew lycra/stretchy material.
12. Make a full body sleazy for my horse.
13. Jump once a week starting in June.
14. Pay down debt.
15. Refinish the outside of the horse trailer.
16. Refinish the inside of the horse trailer (paint, padding, mats).
17. Refinish the horse trailer ramp (new wood, new mat)
18. Work on loading with the horse at least once a month while school is in session, once a week once school is done until he gets over his issues.
19. Put in a more serious attempt at making a little browband business once school is out of session.
20. Find a new job.
21. Put in effort to nicely style my hair at least 2 times a week instead of just tossing it into a bun.
22. Teach my horse how to do jambettes under saddle.
1. Keep higher GPA in school
2. Possibly start community college classes online along with high school courses.
3. Retrain all of my horses after having all winter off for just trail riding.
4. Begin riding lessons.
5. Go riding in the Rocky Mountains at the end of next summer.
6. Get a better job.
7. Continue my farrier knowledge and education.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.