The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   your other interest x (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/your-other-interest-x-1492/)

horseoftheyear 04-10-2007 11:01 AM

your other interest x

hiya x

i just wanted to know your other interests apart from horses x

i am a MASSIVE man united fan as you might of guessed! In fact am going to watch our boys to night against Roma x :D

So how about you lot?

horsecrazy15 04-10-2007 02:17 PM

i used to play county badmonton but i don't anymore i wish i still did but it was to much with the horses aswell so i gave the badminton up, i also do x-country running which i absolutely adore lol! anyways what about everyone else?
What else do you like?

ColleenT 04-10-2007 08:50 PM

i have never heard of Man United, but i'm in the USA.

i enjoy Photography, Crocheting, reading, movies, i raise Crested Geckos, and i love all animals, i used to be a rehabber for insectivorous bats, but it took up too much of my private time at home.

horseoftheyear 04-11-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColleenT
i have never heard of Man United, but i'm in the USA.

i enjoy Photography, Crocheting, reading, movies, i raise Crested Geckos, and i love all animals, i used to be a rehabber for insectivorous bats, but it took up too much of my private time at home.

YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF MAN UNITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ColleenT 04-11-2007 07:03 PM

LOL, please don't take offense. i'm american and over 30...:)

Friesian Mirror 04-11-2007 10:50 PM

What's Man United? :oops:

I love to take pictures (Mostly of my horses though), writing, reading, watching anime and playing video games. I'm really into Call of Duty 3 for the X-box 360 right now :D I can't drive a jeep, but I'm pretty good with a tank :D

kristy 04-12-2007 02:08 AM

I really like sewing and making things, especially new tack for the horses. I also love reading, writing, EATING (I'm so wonderful at it :lol:), spending time with my boyfriend or sister, my dogs, learning about new subjects or researching horses, volunteering with the disabled and bargain shopping.

horsecrazy15 04-12-2007 09:36 AM

haha eating, thats my favourite thing to do:D we have so much in common lol ive heard of man united but im not a fan i like Liverpool!!!

horseoftheyear 04-12-2007 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friesian Mirror
What's Man United? :oops:

I love to take pictures (Mostly of my horses though), writing, reading, watching anime and playing video games. I'm really into Call of Duty 3 for the X-box 360 right now :D I can't drive a jeep, but I'm pretty good with a tank :D

:shock: am sooooooooooooo in shock! :shock: - everyone in the uk knows man united !

man united are the greatest football team ever , you must know david beckham? , becks played for us when he was in his prime :D x

Friesian Mirror 04-12-2007 05:12 PM

I think I've heard his name before....Hmm, I need to watch more soccer.... :oops: Does anyone else like to scrapbook? I love it :D