The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Endurance Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/endurance-riding/)
-   -   Talyored Tack color? (http://www.horseforum.com/endurance-riding/talyored-tack-color-149278/)

existentialpony 01-08-2013 06:36 PM

Talyored Tack color?

2 Attachment(s)
Hey guys!

After seeing the recent endurance tack post and becoming veeeery jealous :-P, I think I am finally going to invest in some Taylored tack, but I can't decide what color(s) to go with! I was originally thinking hunter green, but now I'm wondering if something a little flashier might be fun on the trails.

Of course decisions like these are of the utmost importance. :wink: Any thoughts?

kenda 01-08-2013 06:38 PM

Sunflower yellow would really pop on your horse.

phantomhorse13 01-08-2013 09:16 PM

While I personally like the hunter green, lime green or yellow would certainly have more pop, if that is the look you are going for.

Whatever you get, you will love it. Mandy's tack is fantastic!

QOS 01-08-2013 10:18 PM

Love lime green, yellow, orange colors and red is pretty. Electric blue colors are fabulous but the best of all is PURPLE! My Taylored Tack is purple.

LeynaProof 01-09-2013 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have bright lime green tack! I love it.:D

Kato 01-13-2013 10:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my girl in her Yellow Taylored Tack! I love yellow on a bay (she is really brown but looks bay in summer) The second picture you can see what orange & lime green look like against her coat as well! I love bright colors on a dark horse!

hisangelonly 01-17-2013 07:25 PM

My boy is a light orange bay and purple looks great on him. I just got a purple synthetic saddle and I'm hoping to get a purple halter bridle!!! But yes purple is the best lol. Or burgundy
Posted via Mobile Device

EnduranceLover6 01-21-2013 12:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is Selena mare all decked out in her red tack :-)

Attachment 126452

existentialpony 01-23-2013 09:57 PM

So after asking around (and my brother guilting me about putting purple on a gelding... hehe) I went with the day-glo green! I ordered a black synthetic aussie saddle which should arrive around the same time, so I'll post pictures of our black-and-neon-green getup when it comes in! :D Thanks for the pictures everyone!!

Definitely going purple if I ever end up with a mare... ;)

Kato 01-23-2013 11:39 PM

I can't wait to see!!! What type of aussie did you get?

I have been trying to decide on a color for my dun-ish mare. It is between lime, blaze orange & maybe a very slight chance of purple (not my color). So I can't wait to see your set up!