The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Animal Communicator recommendations? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/animal-communicator-recommendations-149682/)

Sunnylucy 01-12-2013 10:19 AM

Animal Communicator recommendations?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had ever used one and if they have names of any to try? I have a horse I know basically nothing about his past and thought if not too expensive might just be worth a try.
Thanks for any help.

HollyLolly 01-12-2013 06:12 PM

Hiya, I'm not sure if this is just for me, or more people, but can you elaborate on "Animal Communicator"? At first I thought you meant behaviourist (you know, reading body language Etc, which good trainers can) But as you say you need to know about his past, I am intrigued! Is this a paranormally thing?

Copperhead 01-12-2013 08:24 PM

I'm planning on contacting one for my horse. I watch one on Facebook just to get insight to what they do and what they're about, and to read about success stories. I don't plan on using the one I watch though simply because she's so popular you have to book weeks and sometimes months in advance for an appointment.

DixieKate 01-13-2013 12:46 PM

I have a friend who has used an animal communicator many times with much success. I guess there are a couple different types, some do it over the phone and some do it in person. I personally feel like I would want one to come do it in person because I don't see how you can communicate or read energy through the phone. Just my personal opinion.

I would start by googling animal communicators near your area.

Sunnylucy 01-13-2013 04:21 PM

I just found one in the local horse magazine, so she is close enough to come out. I might try her. I agree, in person is probably best. I see alot that do it by phone after you email a couple of pictures and the horse's name but I think that might be hard to do. But on the other side, maybe in person they can read your reactions, so I'm still not sure. I figure its something to try and really can't do any harm.

SlideStop 01-13-2013 04:59 PM

A friend of mine had her two horses read over the phone by a woman named Patricia Bono. She was spot I'm WITH EVERYTHINGGGGGG! For example we call one of the mares Princess because she is very prissy. She said she would like to.be called queen. She also likes girly colors so my friend bought her a neon yellow bucket and she will only drink out of that one. Her other horse also brought me up and commented on how my friend, who has MS, does ride her and she didn't have any hard feelings about it (she is WAY to green). Even nailed her being rescued from the slaughter house.

Amazing.
Posted via Mobile Device

churumbeque 01-13-2013 05:26 PM

Asia Voight. She does it over the phone. 95.00 for the 1st half hour I think.

nvr2many 01-13-2013 05:29 PM

subbing :-)

Sunnylucy 01-13-2013 06:09 PM

Thank you for the names to try. I just want to try to figure my guy out anyway I can. He must have been through some difficult times in life, (he ended up in a feedlot, that's where I got him from) and I thought why not try something like this just to see.

fkcb1988 01-14-2013 11:44 PM

Please keep us posted on this and on the out come of the ....reading. Interesting!

Questions though that just came to mind and Im curious about. An animal communicator would be considered a physic right? Would yall or have yall went to a "human" communicator?