The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   I was wrong (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/i-wrong-14983/)

Kentucky 09-21-2008 05:10 PM

I was wrong

When I jioned this forum on 8/1 of this year. i believed this group was made up of either teeny bopper girls, their mothers, horse show contestants, and others of the ink. With, my right lending believes, being in my 20's and having no wish to go to a show. I believed i would no fit in here at all. The threads: let's get to know each other and What scares you, plus replies here and there have proofed me wrong, Thank you, the crow ain't that bad. Yes, I paraphase the title, but they should be close enough for you to know what I meant.

RegalCharm 09-21-2008 07:49 PM

LOL. No sweat, read and post in what interests you.

You know any good jokes (GP) those are good icebreakers
and If you really want to be famous, jokes pulling the rug out
from mens feet are popular with the females.

Cat 09-21-2008 08:07 PM

Hey Kentucky - we are all from different backgrounds on here. I'm in my 20s and mainly trail ride. Diversity is a wonderful thing and you most definately find it on this forum. :D

free_sprtd 09-21-2008 08:22 PM

hey there!!! im 22 and have my first horse and am learning up to wazoo about how tough training a youngster is. nice to meet ya!

DashAwayAll 09-21-2008 08:30 PM

Nope - gotta have a little of everything or life would be bor-ring!!

What I do best with my horse is fall off. No, not bucked off. Just ... ack ! Thud.

I want nothing more than to trail ride ... maybe continue with halter classes at shows ....but what I would love to do is learn team penning! 'Course, it would be best if I actually stay ON the horse for that, huh?

RegalCharm 09-21-2008 11:00 PM

velcro yourself to the saddle. LOL>

just have strong jeans so they don't tear off and leave
you blushing. :D

KiwiRyder 09-21-2008 11:25 PM

haha see we aren't that scary! I have to admit I find teeny boppers terrifying too! :lol:

Kentucky 09-22-2008 12:27 AM

KiwiRider,
I meant, when I meet one, and I ain't sure if the girl is 18 or younger.
When in doubt, I mentally said she is under 18.

DashAwayAll 09-22-2008 06:17 AM

Kentucky, that's a scary problem for you fellas these days. It has always been somewhat of a problem, but now adays ya got thirteen yer old gals with well developed bosoms and wearing a pound of make up ....I'd be asking for three forms of id. LOL

Kentucky 09-22-2008 09:12 PM

That's the only good about bars, they card at the door.
How would it seem to ask a girl for her ID? Any guy I know would get slapped or labeled something else.