The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy Hook Conspiracy

4K views 52 replies 21 participants last post by  MyBoyPuck 
#1 ·
Whaaaat? Tell me your thoughts. It definitely made me question a few things... But on both sides. I'm not sold either way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrngdgUixYg&sns=em

Hopefully that link works
Posted via Mobile Device

#49 ·
I live 20 minutes from Newtown. It's a quaint little quiet town who experienced one of the worst tragedies this country has ever seen. Without even watching the video, I can say the people a mentality such as this are poster children for why our society is falling apart. It makes me absolutely sick for anyone to suggest such a thing. People need to start thinking before they spew their filth on a world wide forum.

#53 ·
My problem is that so many people in this country do what they do simply because they can...they never stop to think if they should. Whoever posted this filth about a conspiracy is fully aware that 20 innocent children and 6 adults died a horrific death. They have to know somewhere in their obviously vacant minds that there are people in a great deal of pain. Did they think for a second before posting their little theory before hitting the button about how it would affect others? I don't want to hear about the first amendment. Just because you are free to do something does not preclude whether it is morally justified. The poor guy who found the 5 children on his front lawn who said their teacher was dead has been in tears 24/7 because these nut jobs have been harassing him. It really scares me that people can be that callous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.