The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   New horse -excited ranting and name help?? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/new-horse-excited-ranting-name-help-150179/)

GamingGrrl 01-16-2013 04:08 PM

New horse -excited ranting and name help??

5 Attachment(s)
Hello all, I'm a new member to this forum! I'm a "long time listener, first time caller" sort of deal. :lol:
Anyways, I'm getting a new horse and I needed a place to vent out all my energy and excitement somewhere other than my poor dad and boyfriend.

He's a 1993 bay AQHA gelding, and does everything from trails to gaming to shows to cattle work. He is just lovely and such a sweetheart. His registered name is A & J S Impresser (HYPP N/N). His current barn name is AJ, but I have a nephew of the same name so I would really like to change his barn name ASAP. :lol: I really like names like Jack, Rebel, and Indy...things like that, kinda tough but still cute and usable. I'll attach some pictures. :)

Annanoel 01-16-2013 04:12 PM

He's gorgeous! Congratulations! I'm assuming he's not your first horse? If he is that's awesome. You should post around here more, and more pictures of your guy. I think he deserves a unique name although I really like Jack for him..my cousin had a horse named Jack Daniels, lol. He went by JD for short, I think your guy could pull off a name like that.

GamingGrrl 01-16-2013 04:22 PM

Thank you! No, he's not my first horse, but my first "step up" from the horses I have ridden (usually cheap and a little nutty) :lol: He's finished and it's very refreshing to be able to enjoy the ride instead of micro-managing everything :lol:
Hmmm I like JD, and it wouldn't be so hard on him going from one set of initials as a name to another :) haha
Posted via Mobile Device

Casey02 01-16-2013 05:12 PM

Indy...He looks like an Indy! How exciting, non horse people never understand how exciting it is to bring home a new/your own horse! He looks like he will be loads of fun!

BarrelracingArabian 01-16-2013 05:17 PM

Rocket, pardon, press, presly, crick, imply, he is quite the handsome guy.

shaggy 01-16-2013 08:35 PM

Indy I agree with Casey02 he looks like an Indy!!

GamingGrrl 01-16-2013 10:52 PM

I'm really leaning towards either Indy or Jack. I like them both haha thank you everyone for your input and ideas so far! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

SeeyaLater 01-16-2013 11:01 PM

He is a looker.

What about Johnny? "Go, Johnny, Go, Go...." :-)

EliRose 01-16-2013 11:27 PM

What a handsome guy! I also love Indy:)

RaigenB 01-16-2013 11:28 PM

Beautiful! How exciting!! :) I like Indy or Rebel :)
Posted via Mobile Device