The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Barrel Racing (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/)
-   -   Cowboy collection saddles (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/cowboy-collection-saddles-150205/)

Casey02 01-16-2013 08:37 PM

Cowboy collection saddles
 
What do you guys think of them, its not for me but a younger girl I am helping find a saddle.
Are they suppose to be from kaufman TX or Terrell TX? (like the Billy cook from Ok, vs TX? )

I attached a picture to let you guys see what im talking about:
http://www.ehorsehotline.com/Media/16066_7.jpg
http://www.ehorsehotline.com/Media/16059_1.jpg

SouthernTrails 01-16-2013 08:44 PM

.

Those are made by RS Saddlery, good Saddles for the money.


.

Casey02 01-16-2013 08:49 PM

Ohh RS makes them, I kept seeing it pop up under the Jeff Smith. Do you know what the TX means on them then?

COWCHICK77 01-16-2013 08:58 PM

50 Attachment(s)
Like STGA said, not bad for the money. When we lived in TX we were only 30 minutes from Jack Smiths and I had been in that store and looked at those saddles. I knew a couple of people that had and liked their team roping saddles.
(The store is actually in Terrell, not far from the town of Kaufman in Kaufman County)

Casey02 01-16-2013 09:11 PM

Ok so it doesn't matter if they are made in Terrell or Kaufman TX. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a good vs bad one here. This will be her first saddle she is buying on her own. She obviously cant afford a super expensive one but at the same time I want her to have quality

SouthernTrails 01-16-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casey02 (Post 1847692)
Ohh RS makes them, I kept seeing it pop up under the Jeff Smith. Do you know what the TX means on them then?

No idea on the TX

Both Saddles are shown here RS Saddlery :: Huge Selection of Saddles For Sale!!!

.

COWCHICK77 01-16-2013 09:18 PM

50 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Casey02 (Post 1847731)
Ok so it doesn't matter if they are made in Terrell or Kaufman TX. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a good vs bad one here. This will be her first saddle she is buying on her own. She obviously cant afford a super expensive one but at the same time I want her to have quality

Where are you seeing Kaufman TX?

Casey02 01-16-2013 09:22 PM

STGA- I saw the saddles on that website, im just seeing if they are any good haha

Cowchick- I just saw it on a website but they are normally in Terrell? That's were the RS gets them

COWCHICK77 01-16-2013 09:26 PM

50 Attachment(s)
Oh ok, Yes, they are in Terrell, TX.
Jeff Smith's Home Page

SouthernTrails 01-16-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casey02 (Post 1847751)
STGA- I saw the saddles on that website, im just seeing if they are any good haha

Cowchick- I just saw it on a website but they are normally in Terrell? That's were the RS gets them

I never new that as Jeff's Saddle are a lot nicer and more expensive, I thought they both just used the Name Cowboy Collection


.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0