The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   What color for this mare (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/what-color-mare-150224/)

Kato 01-16-2013 10:55 PM

What color for this mare

4 Attachment(s)
Ok so I am trying to pick a color for this mare. The 1st picture is how she looks in her summer coat. The rest are taken in various stages of fuzzyness. I love bright colors!! (Like you couldn't tell) The yellow tack is being borrowed from my Morgan. The Blaze orange halter was for hunting season but am not opposed to using that color. And the purple on the saddle was just me goofing around with rope to see if I could use to to decorate my saddle and I could easily change it to whatever color I wanted. So Yeah any ideas are welcomed.

AllyCee 01-17-2013 07:38 AM

I like the purple. But the orange is also really pretty on her!

Dreamcatcher Arabians 01-17-2013 10:06 AM

I like the orange.

Iseul 01-17-2013 10:20 AM

I think the blaze orange looks absolutely stunning on her.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kato 01-17-2013 10:37 AM

Well I like the orange too.:) I was just not sure if that was the right color for her or not. I plan on ordering a biothane set like the one in yellow for her but I want to know it is a good color before I do. Here is the list of colors at Taylored Tack

Dreamcatcher Arabians 01-17-2013 10:42 AM

I preferred the orange over the yellow for her. I might also like her in a royal blue or turquoise, and I'd probably like her in lime if I saw it on her.

Kato 01-17-2013 11:34 AM

Hmmm I might have to throw my Morgan's lime skito pad on her and take a pic of that as well. I might have something Turquoise to try as well.....poor girl lol

Dreamcatcher Arabians 01-17-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kato (Post 1848616)
Hmmm I might have to throw my Morgan's lime skito pad on her and take a pic of that as well. I might have something Turquoise to try as well.....poor girl lol

LOL! It's all attention, which if she's anything like my horses, any attention is good attention! They like to be fussed over.

Kato 01-17-2013 03:54 PM

She's all about the attention on 2 conditions.....if there is food involved and if there is no work involved.

Ok she really isn't bad, just prefers not to work like most round barrel shaped horses. My Morgan on the other hand is NOT enjoying her time off because of injury.

Chessie 01-17-2013 08:57 PM

I LOVE the orange on her. It makes her brown look rich and warm, like autumn. I bet lime would look good on her too. No matter what, she needs something flashy.