The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack Reviews (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-reviews/)
-   -   Back on Track Reviews? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-reviews/back-track-reviews-150310/)

EliRose 01-17-2013 07:33 PM

Back on Track Reviews?

Anyone else use the Back on Track products? I have the all-purpose saddle pad and knee brace (for my own knee :-P), and I love them! I was given the saddle pad for Christmas as the horse I had been leasing was a little stiff, and the results were nearly immediate. He went from being stiff, to loose and relaxed in two rides. I'm now very excited on using it with my new guy :D.

Any negative or positive experiences?

JustDressageIt 01-17-2013 07:56 PM

My BO is a rep - I really like their products. Really well made and I do feel that they offer benefit.
Posted via Mobile Device

CLaPorte432 01-17-2013 08:29 PM

I have the Back On Track Hock Wraps. I have a 5 year old mare with arthritis in her left hind hock. Ive only been using them for a few weeks but she is doing very good. I like keeping it on her when its really cold out...I think she does better and doesnt swell as much. The cold tends to make her swell and a little stiffer in her movement. But overall, well worth the money and im really liking them. Plus, Rumor likes them too.
Posted via Mobile Device

BB Marie 01-19-2013 03:36 PM

Subbing

cowgirl4753 01-19-2013 03:52 PM

love love, used the blankets, pads, polos and no bows.
Posted via Mobile Device

EliRose 01-19-2013 04:19 PM

:D Awesome! I think all of their products are very much worth their prices.

Has anyone used their dog blankets? My old lady has arthritis in all four legs and I was thinking about getting a blanket for her.

cowgirl4753 01-19-2013 04:38 PM

havent used dog stuff but i know we have to watch where we leave the BOT stuff because the cats love, love to sleep on them!
Posted via Mobile Device

BarrelRacingLvr 01-19-2013 09:14 PM

LOVE the BOT products and so does JJ :)

I have not used the dog products but they should help!

Eolith 01-20-2013 12:02 AM

I have a Back on Track knee brace that I use and love!

kitten_Val 01-20-2013 06:23 PM

I use BOT dressage pad, and it works for my qh (she warms up quicker then when I used the usual pad (like Roma)). Interesting enough when I tried it on my paint it worked about the same as my Fenwick pad (I have BOT for qh, and non-slip Fenwick for paint). So now I'm wondering if Fenwick is similar to BOT. Have to give it a try on qh! :)