The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Other Pets (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/)
-   -   My Monsters! (Pic Overload!) (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/my-monsters-pic-overload-150322/)

EliRose 01-17-2013 09:41 PM

My Monsters! (Pic Overload!)

10 Attachment(s)
So I've never properly introduced my little fluffy and scaley loves!

Here is the rundown:
Jingle - Two year old male collie/beagle/pekingese+ mix. Adopted from the rescue I volunteer with. At five weeks he was dumped on the side of the road in SC with his siblings, covered in mange. My love <3
Sophie - Almost ten year old female cockapoo, looooves kids. She was my first dog. We are finally getting her therapy dog certification :D
Queen Mischief - 9/8 month old female DSH, silver tabby-and-white. The absolute Evil Overlady of every creature (human and pet!) that enter the house. Probably shouldn't of named her after Loki :-P. She is my cat that I found as a tiny stray.
Alfie (aka Alfred Hitchcock or Alfalfa, depending on who you ask!) - Five month old male DSH, tuxedo. The sweetest, scaredy-est kitten I have ever met. He's going to be a giant, already 8.5 lbs! He has some problems with his back legs, he can't really jump and will have arthritis when he gets older.
King Arthur - Almost three year old black and tan American/Crested guinea pig. Arthur has probably caused me the most stress out of every animal I have ever owned, haha! He was a sickly little bug when he was a baby, but now he is so sweet and gentle :-) His littermate/cagemate, Avalon, passed away in early August, and so we got . . .
Pendragon - A nine month old golden agouti Peruvian guinea pig. Pen is an opinionated little crap, but I so love him. He does quite a few little tricks (jump through a hoop, stand, comes when called)!
Blue - My seven year old Tremper Albino Leopard Gecko. Very long, bizarre history for her purchase. My mom thought the baby Leo she bought my brother for Christmas escaped, she panicked and bought Blue, little baby reappeared in the cage the next day (he had been stuck in a log :shock:). So then we had two! The other Leo died Thanksgiving 2011, and so Blue is all alone. The little lady gave me a love for herps :D.

So . . . That's the rundown :-P.

ArabLover1999 01-20-2013 04:24 PM

Aw! That's quite a collection! You should be proud!

HorseLovinLady 01-22-2013 12:12 AM

Nice buch of critters you have there!!

LadyDreamer 01-22-2013 05:11 PM

Hah, leopard geckos are so cute. I have a baby that was given to me because it lost its tail. Grew back in no time.
Posted via Mobile Device

EliRose 01-22-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyDreamer (Post 1856404)
Hah, leopard geckos are so cute. I have a baby that was given to me because it lost its tail. Grew back in no time.
Posted via Mobile Device

They are! I love herps of all kinds, I'd have more if I was allowed :D

And thanks guys :-)! I'm very proud of my Monsters.