The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Jobs (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-jobs/)
-   -   What do you want to be? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-jobs/what-do-you-want-150384/)

GodGirl11 01-18-2013 02:08 PM

What do you want to be?

So, what do you wanna be when you grow up? A pro dressage rider? Or barrel racer? Both? A vet? A farrier or riding instructor? Or maybe a horse-owning criminal justice detective or nurse? Well, what do YOU want to be?
I want to be a jockey! Maybe an eventer if I somehow shoot up eight inches :)

Golden Horse 01-18-2013 02:10 PM

I'm top side of 50, and I refuse to grow up

SO THERE

jumanji321 01-22-2013 01:24 AM

Um, well...I really don't know. I'm going to college for Production and breeding and then Animal health technologist so I'll need to do some research as to what that can get me LOL

Phly 01-22-2013 01:27 AM

I wanna be a kid again
Posted via Mobile Device

AQHA13 01-22-2013 01:33 AM

As a child I always wanted to be an equine veterinarian, now I would love to be an Equine Podiatrist. But, now that I am having to make the decision, I'm working on getting into nursing school. :) It also interests me, just not as much. But, the hours are good, pay is good, and there will always be a job available wherever I decide to move. I will easily be able to support my horsies and have time to enjoy the things I want to do. :)

ThoroughbredJumper 01-22-2013 09:35 AM

I want to get my degree in Marine Biology (i love sea life), but i want to compete for as long as i possibly can. After my competition life is over i want to get my certificate to be a certified trainer and open my own barn with my (hopefully) horse minded husband. (it will have aquariums in it lol) Train jumpers who hope to be something in this world just like me and watch them grow into the champions every passion filled rider should be.

Currently though, im just a 17yo girl with heart and a dream and a love of jumping and the horses in it. :)

Wolfetrap 01-22-2013 09:56 AM

I want to be an olympic jumper when I grow up...In reality I'm an MRI tech...BUT I'm still hopeful ;)

DraftyAiresMum 01-22-2013 10:06 AM

I want to just not have to worry about living paycheck to paycheck. I have up on "what I wanted to be" a long time ago.
Posted via Mobile Device

GamingGrrl 01-22-2013 11:47 AM

I want to own my own boarding stable.
Posted via Mobile Device

JaphyJaphy 01-22-2013 12:49 PM

I want to be something that has enough financial flexibility to allow me to have horses for the rest of my life.

I have a couple options so far, but whatever I "become", I never want to lose my inner child. (Not that I think that'll be a problem really...)