The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   not feeling so hot.. (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/not-feeling-so-hot-15064/)

Snapple122 09-22-2008 09:17 PM

not feeling so hot..

hey guys

Ok, so today, I had laser eye surgery on one of my eys, it was just a touch-up
and this morning, I woke up with a sore throat and now my nose is stuffy.
And I have an English project to do.

I feel so sick right now.. uggggh. my head hurts and everything

KiwiRyder 09-22-2008 09:21 PM

Oh no good :cry: Hope you feel better soon doesn't your eye hurt or are you going for the pirate look?

I really want to get laser eye surgery I wear glasses or contacts :twisted: bloody things try riding a dirt bike with contacts even with my helmet and googles on they shift round on my eyes

DashAwayAll 09-22-2008 09:32 PM

I did the Lasik Plus stuff back in 01. maybe it was 2000> Anyway, it was fab-o-lous! Didn't hurt ( the pressure was weird though) and had 20-20 vision the next morning when i woke up. I recommend it!!

I have spend a good amount of time since doing something i never could before - wearing sunglasses. the uglier, the trashier, the tackier the better!! LOL

Oh shoot. Feel better Snapple. Hopefully it was just some kind of drainage while you were on the table?????? Today is day four of my cold...

Moxie 09-22-2008 10:39 PM

awww *huggles* Take one thing at a time. Maybe talk to your teacher and see if you cant get an extension?

My shoulder has been giving me heck for about 3 weeks now... It's killing me!

claireauriga 09-23-2008 07:18 AM

Eye problems suck! Take your time and don't overstrain your eye - if you've got an eyepatch, definitely wear it for a bit :)

My mum had a corneal graft (she's got a bit of a dead person's eye stitched on to hers :D) so I know how awkward it can be and how it gets in the way of things. -hugs- It'll be better soon though!

RegalCharm 09-23-2008 07:51 AM

sinus headaches are bad, the person on the table before you probably had a cold and sneezed on the table. :lol:

hope you get better soon, and you can spot an eagle from
20 miles away. LOL.

TaMMa89 09-23-2008 01:26 PM

Oh :( . Get well soon!

My2Geldings 09-23-2008 02:45 PM

I feel for you. Surgery is NEVER fun to go thru. Take some time off and be selfish for a few days. Take care of yourself and have some chicken soup :)
Maybe catch up on some good reading or start a new hobby, do some crafts :)

Watching Disney Movies always helps :D