The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   I feel kind of lonely :/ (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/i-feel-kind-lonely-150785/)

MissColors 01-22-2013 01:46 AM

I feel kind of lonely :/

The wonderful beau of mine picked up yet another job. Its an overnight job that I will be helping with on Fridays and Saturdays. But right now my bed is lonely. Its just the start of this new one and maybe it's just me adjusting but it really sucks.

Anyone deal with this sort of thing? What helped you deal a little easier?

And I wish I had more time to spend with him elsewhere but this is what our schedule looks like:

Beau:
Restaurant Manager
Thurs-Mon
----4pm-11pm(Thu & Mon)/12am(Fri & Sat)/10pm(Sun)

Papers
Sun-Sat
----12am-3am

Landscaping and sleep just about all other hours.

Me:
College
Mon & Wed
---- Mon 12pm-7:30pm & Wed 10am-9pm

Retail Job
Sun-Mon & Tues & Thur-Sat
---- no less than 29 hours a week

Farm Job
Sun, Tues, & Thurs
---- 6pm - 8:30pm

And now paper pick up for beau on Fri and Sat. Sleep, horses, homework, and gym all other hours.
And or driving because we share one vehicle for now.

:/ I know this will all pay off some day.
Posted via Mobile Device

Muppetgirl 01-22-2013 01:49 AM

Haha! My husband commutes......I have the bed to myself three nights a week....it's awesome!!!! I can scratch out and hog all the blankets!! I guess that's just the way I am though.....I need some alone time, or else I get cranky:-)

Just to add....the title of your thread was.....um.....a little.....misleading!!!! Hahaha!!!

wetrain17 01-22-2013 12:44 PM

Having a bed to yourself is the greatest thing. But, I've never been the best at sharing.

AnalisaParalyzer 01-22-2013 12:53 PM

let the doggie on the bed. it helped me :)

Maple 01-22-2013 03:40 PM

146 Attachment(s)
I'm sure it'll all work out and you'll soon settle into your new routine.

I'm with the others though, hubby is staying in his mothers tonight as he's football training tonight til 10, so wouldnt be home til 11, and hes workin in town tomorrow so would need to leave here about 4:30 - with the frozen roads, no point comin back. I am planning to sprawl out and enjoy not fighting over blankets and not having any snoring in my ear :) hahah

Rachel1786 01-22-2013 08:15 PM

I'm terrible, I kicked my boyfriend out of the bedroom months ago because I couldn't get any sleep with his **** snoring! I much enjoy having the bed to myself, I do miss sleeping with him, but I certainly do not miss the hours laying awake trying to plug my ears or elbow him to make it stop(it never worked)

MyBoyPuck 01-22-2013 11:12 PM

Honestly, I'd rather share with the cats and the dog. None of them snore or take up as much space!!

MissColors 01-23-2013 02:29 PM

Lol. A dog sounds great but until my mom gives me her dog we dont have one. If only my pohney could come cuddle with me in bed.