The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   It's done! Opinions, anyone!? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/its-done-opinions-anyone-151136/)

WSArabians 01-25-2013 12:33 AM

It's done! Opinions, anyone!?
 
Worked forever on this things, and other then my credit card not working so not having the finished domain name and the annoying ads, what do you guys think?

Please let me know if you see any errors/broken links, etc.

The graphic done on the contact page was made by HF's very own Red Gate Farm!! :D

Whispering Secret Arabians | Wix.com

Thanks everyone!

SorrelHorse 01-25-2013 12:39 AM

All the links work and I like it! I drooled a little over those studlies of yours!

Muppetgirl 01-25-2013 12:45 AM

Worked good for me:-). Looks great:-)

countrylove 01-25-2013 12:49 AM

Maybe its just my phone but the stallions pictures aren't showing up. Gorgeous mares though! I love Arabs :)
Posted via Mobile Device

waresbear 01-25-2013 12:53 AM

Everything worked for me, looks great!

WSArabians 01-25-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SorrelHorse (Post 1860872)
All the links work and I like it! I drooled a little over those studlies of yours!

Thank you!
I think they're kinda handsome myself. :lol:

AlexS 01-25-2013 01:00 AM

Everything looks really good. I read every word looking for typos, and found none. The only thing I would say is that this sentence sounds a bit informal:

Lady has been a member of our family since she was a mere four months old, and our family mount for many years and taught all of us kids how to ride, as well as produced some fantastic Arabian foals throughout the years. She is one of our treasured family member.

It's the all of us kids part. To me that's what you would say, but not write. But I am old school English and very formal. Personally I'd say, all of the children in our family.

But I am nitpicking and anal.

Also I find the font of the name of the horse hard to read, this bit


HFA Hi Que
1989 Black Arabian Mare​
(Triple A Hardee x Khalia Que)

The fact that I am nitpicking on such small things, really means more than you realize, I am so over the top about things, you have no idea! It looks great!

WSArabians 01-25-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muppetgirl (Post 1860881)
Worked good for me:-). Looks great:-)

Thanks! :D

WSArabians 01-25-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexS (Post 1860900)
Everything looks really good. I read every word looking for typos, and found none. The only thing I would say is that this sentence sounds a bit informal:

Lady has been a member of our family since she was a mere four months old, and our family mount for many years and taught all of us kids how to ride, as well as produced some fantastic Arabian foals throughout the years. She is one of our treasured family member.

It's the all of us kids part. To me that's what you would say, but not write. But I am old school English and very formal. Personally I'd say, all of the children in our family.

But I am nitpicking and anal.

Also I find the font of the name of the horse hard to read, this bit


HFA Hi Que
1989 Black Arabian Mare​
(Triple A Hardee x Khalia Que)

The fact that I am nitpicking on such small things, really means more than you realize, I am so over the top about things, you have no idea! It looks great!

LOL
Thanks Alex!

I totally get what you're saying. Maybe if I went "...mount for years. As well as teaching the family to ride, she was produced.." ?

Is the type of font that's hard to read?

WSArabians 01-25-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countrylove (Post 1860890)
Maybe its just my phone but the stallions pictures aren't showing up. Gorgeous mares though! I love Arabs :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't figured out if there's something in the builders setting for a Mobile or Internet version. It didn't work on my phone for awhile, but now it is.
Maybe it was just a slow connection?

Thanks!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0