The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   While Poop Scooping the pasture !!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/while-poop-scooping-pasture-15120/)

Painteddreamfarm 09-23-2008 09:11 PM

While Poop Scooping the pasture !!!

So after i finished poop scooping my 7 acre pasture i noticed that my mare pippa had been standing a good 20 feet away from me the whole time staring at me... So i finally put my pitch fork down to go pet her... as soon as i get one swipe down her face she turns around flips her tail and craps..... she had to wait untill i was all done with picking up all the poop... and she stood there and waited for me to come up to her.... i was like dude are you serious... My horses i sware are eating smart grass... Cause yesterday i took my three year old out and i was working on turning cues... Well i guess she got tiered of it becuase i asked her to turn to the right and she turned her neck around grabbed the reins with her mouth and turned her self the other dirrection :-) as for my gelding there is no help in the smart department.. just a quiet laid back horse who has not realized there are ways to get out of things... either that or he is just to lazy to try :-)

Gingerrrrr 09-23-2008 09:24 PM

lmao....horses...gotta love em :wink:

Dumas'_Grrrl 09-23-2008 09:39 PM

That's priceless!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moxie 09-23-2008 10:47 PM

That kind of smarts can either work for, your against you! lol

Cute either way!

TxHorseMom 09-23-2008 11:09 PM

I know what you mean. My horses are 99% pastured. We mostly use our barn in the spring during foaling, or if one is hurt, and occasionally during feeding if one needs something "special" like a supplement, or is a slow eater or something. So basically they are out 23.5 hours and stalled 1/2 hour. The FIRST thing they do is poop or pee in the stall. It's like "Come on, you had to do that NOW?" lol They are such funny creatures.

Salty_alydaR 09-24-2008 12:38 AM

AHAHA! ohh gosh! its hard not to love horses when they do things like that :lol:

Painteddreamfarm 09-24-2008 09:14 AM

I love it but i was like seriously... like i just think its great she just stood there and waited for me to be done. But i love her,,, :-)

Dave 09-25-2008 06:29 PM

horses

I just love being out in the field watching my horses they are so smart and funny and do some of the darnest things . And i cant stop smileing at them and wondering what my life would have been if it wasnt for my horses being in my life. and i say it would have been very boreing and not near as crazy . I thank GOD every day for letting me love and care for these proud and ellegant creatures. Dave