The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Where to get cute polo wraps? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/where-get-cute-polo-wraps-151220/)

HorseObsessedRachel 01-25-2013 06:23 PM

Where to get cute polo wraps?

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get cute polo wraps? Most of the polos I've seen are just solid colors, but are there any websites to get ones with patterns?

bubbleslove 01-25-2013 06:40 PM

Whinneywear, look her up on Facebook.
Posted via Mobile Device

Casey02 01-25-2013 07:31 PM

Wild Horse Colors - Horse Tack, Equipment and Supplies in Custom Colors - - Polo Wraps

NickerWraps - Colorful Polo Wraps

22 Equine Fashion Statements HORSE NATION

Classic Equine POLO Wraps with Wash Bags-2012 NEW Patterns, Thick quality Polo's at TOHTC.com

There are a few sites to get you started

BreannaMarie 01-27-2013 10:39 AM

Look on amazon.com they have some on there that i plan on getting

BreannaMarie 01-27-2013 10:42 AM

Look up tough-1 polo wraps they come in different animal prints

TurnNBurn144 01-27-2013 11:24 AM

whinneywear. look her up. she customize polos, saddle pads, halters.
Posted via Mobile Device

DraftyAiresMum 01-27-2013 11:35 AM

On a related question...

Anyone ever come across red lumberjack plaid polos? I have a pair (got them from a friend, who got them as part of a lot off eBay years ago) and would like to have a back-up pair...but I have yet to find even the same fabric.
Posted via Mobile Device

BreannaMarie 01-27-2013 11:57 AM

Draftairsmum i checked on amazon but didnt find anything... if ur looking for cheap horse stuff. try horse.com or amazon has stuff too

DraftyAiresMum 01-27-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreannaMarie (Post 1864714)
Draftairsmum i checked on amazon but didnt find anything... if ur looking for cheap horse stuff. try horse.com or amazon has stuff too

I'm not as concerned with cheap as I am with finding the right pattern, period. Lol.

Oh, and I refuse to shop on horse.com. My best friend and I have had soooooo many problems with them.
Posted via Mobile Device

BreannaMarie 01-27-2013 12:10 PM

Ive never ordered from horse.com i just know that they are pretty cheap. But warning about amazon, the bridles are very cheaply made i bought a pink zebra bridle with rhinestone for show but the rhinestones are very loose and i have to watch the leather becus its rly unflexible and when u bend it it feels like its gunna crack. But eveything else ive gotten off of amazon is pretty well made