FT-Horse Trainer-Adoption (Central NJ)
Horse Trainer - Full Time - Adoption
(No calls or posts please. Just email information)
25 yr. old non-profit seeks full time employee, Sunday – Thursday from 9am – 5pm working with non-competitive Standardbreds. Candidates must have an excellent and extensive background with pleasure horses and great people, organizational and computers skills a must. Location: Cream Ridge, NJ.
Email resume with cover letter further explaining your horse experience, and salary history to email@example.com
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Saddle break a Standardbred, English and Western
• Manage horse movement on farm
• Tend to rehab horses (if applicable)
• Oversee riding volunteers
• Work with potential horse adopters
• Attend and work at various fundraisers
• Drivers License
• Advanced horse knowledge
• Overall computer literacy including MS Office
• Personable and friendly demeanor
• Physical ability to lift 30-50lb on occasion
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:27 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.