The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Pictures of my Buddy (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/pictures-my-buddy-151941/)

Jazziebot 02-01-2013 01:22 AM

Pictures of my Buddy

7 Attachment(s)
I'm new here, but from the looks of what I've seen you guys like to see pictures! And I like to share pictures of my boy! So here you go :-) Please note the last 3 pictures I did not take, a friend took them for me as I sadly only get to see Buddy a few times a year at the moment. The first picture is one of the first pictures I ever took of him, and the last is the most recent picture of him!

loveduffy 02-01-2013 01:30 AM

Welcome to the forum and you are right we love pictures. Buddy is a nice looking horse, how come you do not see him more ??

HorseLovinLady 02-01-2013 01:34 AM

Handsome boy you have there!! What breed is he? Welcome to the forum!

Jazziebot 02-01-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveduffy (Post 1872548)
Welcome to the forum and you are right we love pictures. Buddy is a nice looking horse, how come you do not see him more ??

Thank you! I don't see him more because he's staying at my auntys ranch in BC which is about 12 hours away. I'm hoping to move closer and to bring him to where I live in the near future.

Jazziebot 02-01-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HorseLovinLady (Post 1872555)
Handsome boy you have there!! What breed is he? Welcome to the forum!

Thank you! I love how he changes colours with the seasons :) Hes an Arabian crossed with Paint!

GallopingGuitarist 02-02-2013 04:45 PM

Beautiful horse! I what it's like to have a horse so far away. It's tough! BTW, I love that fence! I grew up in the mountains of MT, jack fence and log fence always remind me of live there.

Jazziebot 02-02-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GallopingGuitarist (Post 1874843)
Beautiful horse! I what it's like to have a horse so far away. It's tough! BTW, I love that fence! I grew up in the mountains of MT, jack fence and log fence always remind me of live there.

Thanks! It is tough being away from my horse! I got stuff for him from my mum today so now I want to see him even more! Thankfully I have a friend who goes to the ranch and takes pictures of him for me while I'm not there! (Shes the one who took the last three pictures)

Jazziebot 02-14-2013 11:31 PM

6 Attachment(s)
I've got more pictures of Buddy! The girls who go up to the ranch almost every weekend are awesome and tide me over with pictures of him until I can make it up there and see him myself. I miss him sooo much, hopefully I can make it up real soon :cry: Wish I could find a place closer to me to keep him, but thinking about it I have a feeling I'd feel bad taking him from all the horses he's been around for the last 10 years... Maybe I just need to move closer to him.