The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Cinny the babysitter (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/cinny-babysitter-152595/)

Cinnys Whinny 02-06-2013 02:49 PM

Cinny the babysitter

2 Attachment(s)
They have been trying out various combos at Cinny's new barn to find the most suitable turn out partners for him. Today he got to be with Winston, a yearling colt. They immediately fell in love, and Winston stayed at Cinny's hip no matter what. Unfortunately there was to be a third horse added, Winston's usual turnout partner but Cinny became so overly protective of Winston that we could not leave him in as it got very dangerous. For fear he will become this protective when humans come in to work with Winston, Cinny will move on to another turnout, sadly. I really wish it worked. But back to the drawing board. Here are some pictures though for cuteness factor.

Attachment 128514

Attachment 128515

Critter sitter 02-06-2013 02:55 PM

awe so cute.. so I am guessing you are not in Nebraska anymore?

Cinnys Whinny 02-06-2013 02:59 PM

Yes, I'm in Nebraska still, I just changed stables because there were some not so kosher things going on at my other stable and I got Cinny into a training program and had to move him for that anyway.

Oh, and we WILL be attending the Shaggy Horse Dressage show in April at the Lancaster Even Center :) The new trainer has improved him by leaps and bounds already. :)

csimkunas6 02-06-2013 05:10 PM

Aww they are so cute together!

Cinnys Whinny 02-06-2013 07:48 PM

Yeah, it's too bad that Cinny had to be so protective of him though. They would have been really great together. Tomorrow we are trying him with a couple of geldings and no babys or older horses since he feels he has to be their guardian LOL.

HorseLovinLady 02-06-2013 07:48 PM

Cute!!!

Critter sitter 02-06-2013 10:05 PM

Awesome. Will you be at horse fair in march?? I plan on going. At least one day.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinnys Whinny (Post 1881207)
Yes, I'm in Nebraska still, I just changed stables because there were some not so kosher things going on at my other stable and I got Cinny into a training program and had to move him for that anyway.

Oh, and we WILL be attending the Shaggy Horse Dressage show in April at the Lancaster Even Center :) The new trainer has improved him by leaps and bounds already. :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Cinnys Whinny 02-08-2013 05:39 PM

How could I dare to miss the horse fair????

I'm also going to be taking Cinny to the Shaggy Horse Dressage show also at the Lancaster Event Center April 6 and 7. I know we are doing Training level tests both days, we may throw in western dressage and maybe prix caprilli.

Country Woman 02-08-2013 06:18 PM

Cute pictures of Cinny and the other horse

waresbear 02-10-2013 11:45 PM

Uncle Cinny!