The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Oops, we did it again. (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/oops-we-did-again-152865/)

busysmurf 02-08-2013 11:36 PM

Oops, we did it again.

My best friend & I get together every Fri night so the kids can play & we can talk. We've been friends for over 20 yrs and ridden together just as long. As you can imagine, talk often turns into horse talk & window shopping as it did tonight.

15 yrs ago (we were still in high school)we were window shopping & ended up taking a 2 day road trip that resulted in us bringing home her first barrel horse (she still has him).

Back to tonight... looks like there's a good possibility we'll be doing that again soon. Mwaa haa haa.

We found a 4 yr old dun QH for $400 obo. So we texted figuring no one would get back to us... they did. Only sent one pic, but so far so good.

When I reminded her I may not have the room, ever the besty she slapped me & said 4..0...0. WE'LL FIND ROOM. Oh I love her, haha. So once we get more pix & a video and if he looks decent, us 2 trouble makers may be taking another 2 day road trip with horse trailer in tow. *** evil cackle, rubbing hands together ***
Posted via Mobile Device

tinyliny 02-08-2013 11:39 PM

I envy you and your wonderful (and mischievious) friendship! More power to you and her.

busysmurf 02-11-2013 09:36 AM

They must not want to sell as bad. After giving them both my work AND personal email on Fri. I yet to receive any more pics or video (they said they had both).

Corporal 02-11-2013 10:37 AM

Too bad. YOU are the owner they are looking for.

busysmurf 02-11-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corporal (Post 1889089)
Too bad. YOU are the owner they are looking for.

Well thank you very much! Such a nice thing to say on a Monday:hug: