The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Looking for a Breast Collar like this... (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/looking-breast-collar-like-153462/)

JeepnGirl 02-14-2013 02:50 PM

Looking for a Breast Collar like this...

1 Attachment(s)
I had found this set on CL not too far from me. I had e-mailed the owner to see if they would split it up, but they said they didn't want to.
I already found a bridle that is something like the one they have to match my old saddle, so don't need another one. Otherwise I would have just gotten this set.
So.
I wanted to post the picture here to see if anyone has one just like or something like it. The leather has to be black, and the diamond studs, silver. (not real silver, but you know...) It doesn't have to be a new-made-to-look-old either. It can be old. Just as long as I can give it a good cleaning and oiling to use it again.

Attachment 129612

If you happen to have one that your not using and wouldn't mind selling, could you post a picture or send me a PM of it, and how much you'd like for it? I doubt I would find anyone else close to me so shipping would have to happen. My ZIP code is 98570.

Danielle

Golden Horse 02-14-2013 03:18 PM

LOL, you should of bought the set and sold the bridle on!!

That is gorgeous :wink:

Wanstrom Horses 02-14-2013 03:53 PM

If you bought the set, I would buy the bridle from you. Lol.

JeepnGirl 02-14-2013 05:10 PM

Would you really Wanstrom?
Cause if your serious, I will call that girl and go get it. If I divided the cost of what she's asking in two, then the bridle would be $90. It looks like it has a bit and matching reins too!

Lemme know what you think...
And if you really would like, let me know a ZIP code for Idaho and I'll get a shipping cost for you.. ;)

Danielle

Wanstrom Horses 02-14-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepnGirl (Post 1894560)
Would you really Wanstrom?
Cause if your serious, I will call that girl and go get it. If I divided the cost of what she's asking in two, then the bridle would be $90. It looks like it has a bit and matching reins too!

Lemme know what you think...
And if you really would like, let me know a ZIP code for Idaho and I'll get a shipping cost for you.. ;)

Danielle

Heck yeah I'm serious. Do you have, or could you get a better picture of the bridle? If not that's ok lol. My zip is 83316.

JeepnGirl 02-14-2013 05:52 PM

I just sent the girl another email. I send another one asking for an upright photo of just the bridle.

YEEEE!!
:D

Wanstrom Horses 02-14-2013 05:54 PM

:D yay! I've been looking for a bridle like that for awhile. :D

JeepnGirl 02-14-2013 06:03 PM

Whoo hoo!
Well I just got off the phone with the lady and she says the leather is nice and supple, not Indian or Mexican junk leather. She is at work but should be able to e-mail pictures of the bridle soon if they are on her phone. If not she will send some after she is home tonight.
She said there is a curb bit with this bridle.

I'll post photos as soon as I have them. I'll be able to pick the set up Saturday if you say you like the looks of it in the pictures.

If we do this I will be *so* happy! This will be the closest to a parade set ever.
I'll put everything on Tatiana and post photos. She'll look like the Lone Rangers Silver!!

Danielle

LeahKathleen 02-14-2013 06:09 PM

Subbing for pics! Gorgeous set, I'm totally jealous.

Wanstrom Horses 02-14-2013 06:39 PM

Looking forward to pics!! im pretty set on taking it! :)
Posted via Mobile Device