The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   quote unquote "cow horse" (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/quote-unquote-cow-horse-153637/)

Roperchick 02-16-2013 05:30 AM

quote unquote "cow horse"

1 Attachment(s)
I think she takes her job title a LITTLE TOO literally....
Attachment 129810

FGRanch 02-16-2013 07:07 AM

LMAO that is awesome. She reminds me of my sisters arab mare who spent the summer with a herd of yearling cows, she had never seen cows before, ever. She spent the whole summer with the cows and I'd never seen her happier.

CLaPorte432 02-16-2013 08:43 AM

893 Attachment(s)
LoL! :-D
Posted via Mobile Device

MHFoundation Quarters 02-16-2013 08:48 AM

Love it! One of my neighbors put all of his cattle in one of his corn fields this week, a few fence rows away so my very cutting bred gang has been watching and looking a bit pathetic - you can tell they very much want to move that herd around. My 8 month old filly has settled for tracking the dog for now lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Roperchick 02-16-2013 01:00 PM

shes insane. She will stand at the gate of her stall for HOURS letting the calves or the cows just straight up lick her face. when shes out in the field with them she will stand in the middle of them (like she is in the pic) and they will just like her from head to hoof all day. its wierd.

plus mama cows 1&2 will leave their babies with her and shell baby sit for them.

its wierd.

my other guys (charlie and red) are normal...they chase the cows off if theyre in the way lol...well sometimes. theyre smart enough not to get between mama cows and food, or mama cows and babies but they dont act like theyre one of the cows haha

Roperchick 02-16-2013 01:31 PM

Oh and apparently my mom walked out yesterday afternoon to see one of the yearlings trying to nurse off her!

Im seriously contemplating a brain scan for this loco chicka!

HorseLovinLady 02-17-2013 06:40 AM

So cute!!