The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Calling all girls do you like horror movies or not??? (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/calling-all-girls-do-you-like-153664/)

Kelsie1 02-16-2013 11:56 AM

Calling all girls do you like horror movies or not???

So I love horror movies I have seen probably about 300 horror movies and not one of them have scared me yet!!! What's your favorite(s)?

GamingGrrl 02-16-2013 12:00 PM

I love them but I'm also a big weenie and get scared by all of them!

Some of my favorites are Paranormal Activity (1 and 3), Sinister, Paranormal Entity, Grave Encounters, Red State, The Devil's Rejects and House of 1000 Corpses (unnnfff rob zombie <3), The Last Exorcism, Last House On The Left.....and too many other ones to type out or we'll be here all day. :lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

Roperchick 02-16-2013 12:33 PM

Only when I'm squished between two big guys (in a theater) or have a knife in my hand at home...still squished between two big guys Lol...but they're sooooo addicting!

DraftyAiresMum 02-16-2013 12:36 PM

Can't stand horror movies. My imagination is WAY too active for stuff like that.
Posted via Mobile Device

smrobs 02-16-2013 01:01 PM

I love scary movies, but none of them are really scary to me. Of course, they often have the sudden scary moments that make me jump, but I don't go home and lose sleep. However, I'm pretty particular about the type of horror movies. I hate those that are nothing more than blood and guts. Hated Saw and only watched a few minutes of Hostel. Give me a good 13 Ghosts or Nightmare on Elm Street any day.

BTW, I love the new Nightmare with Jackie Earl Haley. I thought he made a fantastic Freddy.

The last movie I saw that truly scared me and gave me nightmares for weeks was "IT". I saw that when I was very young...and I still have a clown phobia. I'll be the first to admit that the killer clown episode of Supernatural freaked me out a little bit.

Kelsie1 02-16-2013 01:06 PM

LOL I love Saw I've seen them all!!!

DraftyAiresMum 02-16-2013 01:07 PM

See, 13 Ghosts wasn't at all scary to me. Neither was the Grudge. It's movies like Saw and The Hills Have Eyes that I can't stand.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cat 02-16-2013 01:21 PM

I love them but good ones are hard to find.

Skyseternalangel 02-16-2013 03:25 PM

I hate horror movies. I have a VERY vivid imagination and will have nightmares for months.

Remember When a Stranger Calls? I couldn't be left home alone because I'm start hyperventilating. Forget answering the door!

Remember Skeleton Key? Yeah I saw that same mirror and candle scene over and over in my head. CREEPED me out!

No thank you!!

Madamefifi 02-16-2013 03:32 PM

LOVE them. Sadly truly SCARY scary movies are thin on the ground. The last one that really scared me was Paranormal Activity, which didn't scare me too much in the theatre but worked on my mind for about a week afterwards.