The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   The nerve of some people... (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/nerve-some-people-153691/)

alexischristina 02-16-2013 05:02 PM

The nerve of some people...

Just spent the better part of an hour scrubbing dried egg off the window of my place of work. Really!? The other day we opened to a nasty note... Because we were closed on a stat holiday, and because we are closed on Sundays. Who wants to bet the same angry person egged us last night? Can you tell I'm fuming? Baked-on-the-window egg smells really bad.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hang on Fi 03-28-2013 11:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
People are pathetic and pitiful, need I say more?

I hear more people grouse about Hobby Lobby and Chick-Fil-A being closed on Sunday's more than anything else.

Always have to find something to complain about (them, not you).

Sorry to hear you had to go through this :(

Phly 03-28-2013 11:40 PM

Can I ask what your occupation is? I have customers I expect those things from, buildings even been shot. Just wonder what other lines of work are as fun.
Posted via Mobile Device

doubleopi 03-29-2013 04:28 PM

Wow, where I live, EVERYTHING (almost) is closed on Mondays :shock:. So annoying but I guess it's either that or nothing open on weekends. I kinda wish they would stagger the days they choose to take off though! I know I would if I were a business owner. Why have the same day off as everybody else when everything is closed and you can't get any errands done or support any local businesses? Most everything is closed Sunday and Monday. And of course, if it's a holiday, everything is closed.

alexischristina 03-29-2013 07:30 PM

Oh man, totally forgot about this thread. That's what I get for turning off email notifications. I work at a coffee shop, Phly. I guess people go crazy without their caffeine o.o I mean I've experienced the nasties inside (even when I was much younger, obviously the two sixteen year old girls working cash didn't decide the prices, so why holler at them over the addition of taxes?)
Thing is, we're in a BUSINESS PARK, every other business is also closed on weekends and holidays- we'll have maybe five customers on a Sunday. People baffle me.

Madamefifi 03-31-2013 12:39 AM

Aaaaaaand this is why I prefer the company of my animals to most people. Which is odd considering my job is all about people, lol.

loveduffy 03-31-2013 01:13 AM

people you will never figure them out animal are so much easier