The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (
-   -   What is this called? (

Emma7442 09-30-2008 02:30 AM

What is this called?
What are those things called that you stick into the ground and can attach rope to to section off parts of the paddock? Thanks!

luvs2ride1979 09-30-2008 10:46 AM

Step-in posts

Emma7442 09-30-2008 02:55 PM

I live in NZ and I dont think we call them that, I have been searching everywhere to buy some!!

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0