The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Art Requests (http://www.horseforum.com/art-requests/)
-   -   Making A Memorial - Sketches and Drawings Needed! (http://www.horseforum.com/art-requests/making-memorial-sketches-drawings-needed-153793/)

xJumperx 02-17-2013 03:56 PM

Making A Memorial - Sketches and Drawings Needed!

3 Attachment(s)
Hello :)

Well, I am in need of a few sketches of some of the pictures I have posted below. A little while back, a beloved horse of one of my friend's passed away. He was always good to her, and she This friend is who sold me Cowboy, and considering she pretty much gave me my whole life because of this, I thought I could do something for her.

I have 3 pictures below I would love sketches of. I already have photoshop edits of them, so please, only drawings. Drawing/sketching any 1 of these photos will be GREATLY appreciated, I'm not asking for anybody to do all 3. I would just like to do something nice for her, she deserves it :)

Thank you all very much in advance. Have a splendid day! :)
No need to draw the children. Headshots are more than welcome of all pictures. In the photo of Champange (the horse's name) wearing the pink attire, a full body drawing would be really, really, really appreciated. This is my friend's favorite picture of Champange, all decked out in pink :)

KinbesAnimalArt 02-25-2013 04:58 AM

I would be very happy to do this for you

xJumperx 02-26-2013 04:12 PM

Really? That is fantastic! Any sketches are more than welcome :) This is something I really want to give to her.
Posted via Mobile Device

KinbesAnimalArt 02-26-2013 04:32 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I have attached some exmples of my equine art that I have done. The 1st picture would be 60, each additional one would be 40, would that be ok?

xJumperx 02-26-2013 08:22 PM

Wow! Those are simply gorgeous!! But unfortunatly, I just got done putting a big sum of money down on a saddle ... and I'm thinking the pound to dollar convertion is an increase in price as well. They are truly beautiful pieces, and I'd LOVE to own one, but I'm more looking for someone who is just wanting some practice. Nothing really perfect, just someone who would like to give a few poses a shot. THANK YOU for sharing your beautiful art though, it's stunning.