The Horse Forum banner

Befor and after..lots of pic's!

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  PurpleMonkeyWrench 
#1 ·
So here a a couple befor and after pic's of my national show horse ( Arab/saddlebred) When i bought him he was skin and bones poor guy was only feed once a day which was crappy hay and had to share it with a mare. When i got him he was so so so under weight but i did not like take pic of him then. Now i wish i had to see the real befor and after buttttttt i dident so here are a couple from march of last year ( i had all ready had him for a couple months) He has turned out to be the perfect horse for me!:)

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
He looks great now!!!
AND I'm thinking he's Wild Bay. Don't see that color too often. Try to get some good, full body shots of him, outside in the early after noon on an overcast day (plenty of natural light but without bright sunlight which will bleach out colors in photos) and go post in the color genetics forum (pretty please). That way we can all discuss his lovely coloring :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.