The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Courbette Magic CC Saddle and Other English Tack (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/courbette-magic-cc-saddle-other-english-154302/)

horsea 02-21-2013 08:24 PM

Courbette Magic CC Saddle and Other English Tack

Ok so I have a few things for sale. I need to clear out so I can buy more stuff ;) Anyways, if you want pics of anything please let me know and shipping is about $5 to $10 for everything besides the saddle and that is at the buyers expense. Thank you for looking!

1. Like new Courbette Magic CC- 16 inch seat, dark chocolate, medium tree (It has a "magic" tree that adjusts) It fits wider horses very well and is coated in water repellent. Its perfect for XC to hunters. I need a bigger seat size but I absolutely adore this saddle :( $750 obo

2. Dover white hunter/ jumper square pad with black piping. Its very nice and thick and has extra padding along the withers that reduce bunching. It has a tiny stain but its barely noticeable. $15

3. Brand new white 46 inch cord girth with roller buckles. Its very soft and gentle, wish my horse wasn't so fat so that I could use it. $15 obo

4. Straight bar 5 inch rubber loose ring snaffle. $10

5. Like new purple horse sized Hamilton halter with throat snap. $15

6. Red nylon grooming halter. Fits from pony to large horse; it is very adjustable. $10

I have a lot more stuff as well, if you're looking for anything, even western, let me know so I can check :)

horsea 02-27-2013 10:29 AM

Friendly bump, I also have a large western show halter and lead for sale
Posted via Mobile Device

horsea 03-05-2013 10:08 AM

Anyone? I also have a like new dressage pad with American flag and red, white and blue piping for $20. It's beautiful and patriotic!

Also, I will consider any offers so please don't be shy!
Posted via Mobile Device

horsea 03-19-2013 10:48 AM

Bump!!! I am very willing to negotiate! I also have a brown flash noseband attachment with noseband, flash, and connector $15.

Also and extra full show bridle, I believe Colliegate brand? Its pretty: padded, dark brown, white stitching on noseband and browband, white stitching accents, soft matching reins. I love it but its too large for my horses $100 obo.

Large sized IRH switchable stripe helmet. Wore twice but it was too big. Comes with silver, blue, and pink switchable stripes. Very cute for showing and schooling, plus it has the dial fit. $75 obo.

horsea 03-25-2013 09:04 AM

Bump bump bump!

Anyone? I really need some of this stuff gone asap so please make an offer! I'd also consider trading for anything pink.
Posted via Mobile Device

sheenaschlytter 03-27-2013 12:20 AM

pic of white pad please I need an english pad

Gageholmes1 03-27-2013 08:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am interested in the english pad also! But just because you said you have a lot, would you happen to have an english bidle to match this saddle? I cant find one anywhere and you seem to have a very large collection of tack. I am also looking at any jumping equipment if you are selling any :)

horsea 03-30-2013 12:57 AM

I will get some pics tomorrow. And I have a lot of jumping stuff haha, is there anything in particular that you're looking for?
Posted via Mobile Device

Gageholmes1 03-30-2013 01:15 AM

Anything at a decent price. I have shown western and the only English tack I own is a light tan saddle. I really want to get into jumping shows though so just key me know what you have and your prices please!
Posted via Mobile Device

horsea 04-01-2013 10:47 AM

Can you tell me your email's so that I can send pics? My phone just isn't cooperating with me at all
Posted via Mobile Device