The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Services at Jahovas' Witness church (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/services-jahovas-witness-church-154323/)

Taffy Clayton 02-22-2013 12:37 AM

Services at Jahovas' Witness church

The snow is about to stop now, one of my snow plowing clients is the Jahovas' Witness church in town and I cannot remember for the life of me when their services are.

Are the JW churches' services on Fri or Sat?
I know they are not on Sunday, that I would remember.
I wrote it down somewhere.
It would give me about 3 hours extra sleep if They were on Fri. PM or Sat.
Anyone out there a JW?

waresbear 02-22-2013 12:43 AM

It's Jehovah and it's Saturday. No, I am not a JW, but my best friend was & if I stayed overnight at her place, I had to go to their hall.
Posted via Mobile Device

Taffy Clayton 02-22-2013 12:47 AM

I knew I spelled it wrong. Thank you. I thought it was probably Sat, but I wanted to be certain, You saved my nights sleep. Their parking lot is huge and it takes me about three hours to plow. Thanks again!

alexischristina 02-22-2013 03:40 AM

Yuck. And this is why I like living on the mild coast of BC, dragging yourself out of bed for three hours plowing snow sounds like an icky start to the day. But maybe that's just me being a spoiled baby. :lol:

Taffy Clayton 02-22-2013 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexischristina (Post 1906800)
Yuck. And this is why I like living on the mild coast of BC, dragging yourself out of bed for three hours plowing snow sounds like an icky start to the day. But maybe that's just me being a spoiled baby. :lol:

Yes, and that is just one client. I have the vet clinic, the laundry mat, the lawyer's office and the real estate office and at least a dozen residents.
I don't have very many because it is too much pressure to get them all done by opening of business.
I am off to plow snow!