The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   I Must Pledge My Love... (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/i-must-pledge-my-love-15473/)

Moxie 10-02-2008 11:25 PM

I Must Pledge My Love...

I must pledge my love to Itís Always Sunny in Philadelphia; I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the show. Of course itís not for younger viewers. I find the humor appealing, the situations hilarious and the characters well set. I have eagerly awaited the new season, and now that itís on, I find that the episodes far surpassed last seasons. I am requesting all of the dvdís for Christmas.

Seriously, I love this show!

free_sprtd 10-03-2008 12:52 AM

hmmmm sadly never heard of it :(

but i feel the same awwww experience for 90210 8)

Dumas'_Grrrl 10-03-2008 09:45 AM

I so suck! I have 2 channels CBS & NBC. I'm too cheap to pay for dish....we really only watch TV when the weather is bad and I just can't seem to bust out the wallet for dish. *such a cheep skate*

I may have to break down and order dish before Feb of next year. We got the converter boxes and apparently our antenna isn't the type that can capture digital signals....it's too old. :( I'm gonna go ahead and spend the $100 for a new antenna. According to a website I found we should be able to get 10-14 channels with a good antenna.

Moxie 10-03-2008 09:58 AM

OMG MOXIE...........I messed up.....This is me (Dumas) posting inside your post..................................AAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

I thought I was replying to your thread and I clicked the mod tool instead essentially deleteing what you wrote....OMG........I'm human and messed up!!!!!! Quick run a stake through my heart and see if you can kill me?!?!?!?!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Really Moxie I want to appologize for deleting what you wrote. :oops: I can't retrieve it.....Please forgive me. :oops: I am really sorry.

Dumas'_Grrrl 10-03-2008 10:24 AM

Gosh I feel like a tool...... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Moxie 10-03-2008 10:30 AM

LMBO!!!!! OMG! that is too funny! I looked at that post and thought to my self "Why am I saying OMG MOXIE"?!

Haha... No worries! I never say anything of subsistence anyway.