The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Wanted - In Alberta (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/wanted-alberta-155027/)

Fulford15 02-28-2013 03:43 PM

Wanted - In Alberta
 
My Mother & I are looking to get a horse for Fort McMurray

Must be 10 years old and under, above 15.2 HH, preferably something in Edmonton/Calgary and north from there. Limit is $3500.
Western/English, able to finish training if not completely broke.

Saddlebag 02-28-2013 08:18 PM

Where would you get your hay from? Fort Mac is pretty far north? Google northernhorse.com. Lots of horses, all ages, various disciplines.

paintedpastures 02-28-2013 08:33 PM

I have a 16hh 1300lb+ gelding coming 5 yrs old grey gelding. Was started under saddle as 4 yr old still green & requires experience quite confident rider. pics in my horses of him:D Can PM me if he may be of interest to you:wink:.Located near Edmonton

Fulford15 02-28-2013 09:46 PM

We get hay from Grasslands all year around. There are quite a few horse owners here.. Currently ride with a lady now !

Painted pastures I will look and pm you :)
Posted via Mobile Device

NBEventer 03-01-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saddlebag (Post 1916822)
Where would you get your hay from? Fort Mac is pretty far north? Google northernhorse.com. Lots of horses, all ages, various disciplines.

There is grass there you know :shock: They don't live in igloos and only see sun a couple months a year :shock:

We have members here who live in Whitehorse which is MUCH further north and they have grass and hay too believe it or not :shock:

BCtazzie 03-01-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NBEventer (Post 1917542)
:shock: They don't live in igloos and only see sun a couple months a year :shock::shock:

so your telling me, my new house isn't an igloo:-(? what the heck DID I just buy???? I guess I wasted my money buying this too http://www.amazon.com/Uplift-Technologies-DL930-Day-Light-Affective/dp/B0009MFUWC
:lol:

WSArabians 03-01-2013 01:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by NBEventer (Post 1917542)
There is grass there you know :shock: They don't live in igloos and only see sun a couple months a year :shock:

We have members here who live in Whitehorse which is MUCH further north and they have grass and hay too believe it or not :shock:

LMAO
That was my reaction.
I used to live here:

NBEventer 03-01-2013 01:39 PM

Okay, now THAT is north :shock: If I were a man I would suddenly have become a woman at the thought of living that far north :shock:

Fulford15 03-01-2013 02:03 PM

Darn, did I say horse... I meant polar bear! :lol:

Steff, that is insane...I couldn't even imagine living that far, talking about being isolated. Sometimes it feels as if I am on a different planet, but there... WOW. :shock:

WSArabians 03-01-2013 09:14 PM

North, it sure is!
Gorgeous place to visit. I would NEVER live there again.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0