The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Conformation Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/)
-   -   Critique my mare please! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-conformation-critique/critique-my-mare-please-155813/)

barrelracer13 03-08-2013 05:09 PM

Critique my mare please!

2 Attachment(s)
She is a Morgan mix with spotted saddle horse, so please keep that in mind while critiquing her.... :lol:

Endiku 03-08-2013 05:11 PM

Well thats an interesting mix! xD unfortunately though I can't really tell you anything at all about her with those pictures. She isn't parallel with the camera so her porportions and angles are untrue. If I were to give you a critique like this, most of what I said would probably be incorrect.

Refer to Smrob's thread on taking a correct conformation photo if you need help. She looks like a nice mare!

barrelracer13 03-08-2013 05:16 PM

Thank you! sorry about the angles, those are the only ones i have on the computer at the moment! i will definitely try to get better photo's next time!

GracielaGata 03-08-2013 05:31 PM

Hehe, I know nothing on critiquing either, but that first photo is awesome- her forelock looks to have a bit of movement in it, like she is tossing her hair for a cosmetics or hair commercial. And she is certainly cute enough to be in one! :P

Endiku 03-08-2013 05:54 PM

^ LOL she does. And its just perfect how she's kind of giving you that 'I'm freaking gorgeous, how dare you question my build?' look.

GracielaGata 03-08-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endiku (Post 1929125)
^ LOL she does. And its just perfect how she's kind of giving you that 'I'm freaking gorgeous, how dare you question my build?' look.

EXACTLY! That is the persona I was looking for!! lol

GracielaGata 03-08-2013 06:01 PM

Oh, and then you have the cocked foot... it's got ever such a slight amount of angle towards the camera... 'see, see this hip? you envy this hip...' hehe

EquineBovine 03-08-2013 06:27 PM

In that first photo she's got a very pretty face! But yeah, photos aren't the best :O)

barrelracer13 03-08-2013 06:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
lol i love the photo when i took it :) i was like ohhh gosh girlie, lol she stood in that pose till i walked back over to her lol, :) she knows when i take pics lol she does it all the time :) ive got pics of me and her where she sticks her tongue out!

barrelracer13 03-08-2013 06:53 PM

Does anyone have any experience with this and their horse??? the little round spots going on her sides keep coming up, shes never had them untill last year, and now more and more are coming up? idk if its from the spotted saddle horse in her or what? but what makes me doubt it is her father who is a registered Morgan, and another Morgan at the farm who is registered has it coming up on them too, could it be a plant there eating????