The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I need Netflix suggestions

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Cheyennes mom 
#1 ·
So many movies! I spend more time sifting through the options than actually watching anything.

Suggestions?

Horror, Comedy, Drama, Romance...all of it.

#2 ·
I haven't seen the walking dead yet but with all the hype, I'd probably try that.

I loved the Vow. Hope Floats, Pure Country, The Ring.... I know what you did last summer...

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes... (ok, that one was a joke but I do love that movie!)

#5 ·
Killer Tomatoes is a classic! And it has George Clooney in it!

I love the Nashville series, the Beauty and the Beast, Touch, Bones, Chicago Fire and if you want to go old, I loved 21 Jump Street and Early Edition, oh... and that Deadzone was good... Oh... and the Ghost Whisperer...

#7 ·
I've been on an SNL kick. They have a bunch of the best of shows.

Watched True Grit and Shooter, both were pretty good. One for the money was okay but kind of sucked compared to the book.

#10 ·
Just watched "Jeff, who lives at home". Very sweet and easy to watch with Jason Segal. Funny, too.

the Tudors series is addictive. The costumes alone are worth the watch. Very steamy

Of course, Downton Abbey.

Do you like foreign movies? Do you like period pieces? intellectual stuff or light stuff, documentaries?

#11 ·
See if you can find "Rustler's Rhapsody." It's a spoof on old/spaghetti westerns starring Tom Berenger. It's freaking HILARIOUS!!!! One of my top ten favorite movies of all time (which is saying a lot because I'm a bit of a movie junky).
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.