The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   I need Netflix suggestions (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/i-need-netflix-suggestions-155935/)

Duren 03-09-2013 07:58 PM

I need Netflix suggestions

So many movies! I spend more time sifting through the options than actually watching anything.

Suggestions?

Horror, Comedy, Drama, Romance...all of it.

farmpony84 03-09-2013 08:00 PM

I haven't seen the walking dead yet but with all the hype, I'd probably try that.

I loved the Vow. Hope Floats, Pure Country, The Ring.... I know what you did last summer...

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes... (ok, that one was a joke but I do love that movie!)

LoveMyDrummerBoy 03-09-2013 08:15 PM

Not exactly a movie, but I love the Bones series!!

I will promote it whenever I can!:lol:

Duren 03-09-2013 08:42 PM

All good suggestions...too bad I've already seen most of them (except Killer Tomatoes). Cant be any worse than Rubber...

farmpony84 03-09-2013 08:45 PM

Killer Tomatoes is a classic! And it has George Clooney in it!

I love the Nashville series, the Beauty and the Beast, Touch, Bones, Chicago Fire and if you want to go old, I loved 21 Jump Street and Early Edition, oh... and that Deadzone was good... Oh... and the Ghost Whisperer...

Duren 03-09-2013 09:04 PM

Not really looking for series...just regular movies.

However, if anyone IS looking for a series, may I suggest Firefly

MHFoundation Quarters 03-09-2013 09:16 PM

I've been on an SNL kick. They have a bunch of the best of shows.

Watched True Grit and Shooter, both were pretty good. One for the money was okay but kind of sucked compared to the book.

JustWingIt 03-09-2013 09:20 PM

Buck!! It's on netflix and its a documentary about Buck Branaman!! I love i!
Posted via Mobile Device

Oxer 03-09-2013 10:20 PM

I started watching Deadliest Catch... i've been sucked in. I'm obsessed with it.

You also MUST watch Buck... if you haven't already!

tinyliny 03-09-2013 10:26 PM

Just watched "Jeff, who lives at home". Very sweet and easy to watch with Jason Segal. Funny, too.

the Tudors series is addictive. The costumes alone are worth the watch. Very steamy

Of course, Downton Abbey.

Do you like foreign movies? Do you like period pieces? intellectual stuff or light stuff, documentaries?