The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   You Know You're Sick When.... (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/you-know-youre-sick-when-15605/)

Moxie 10-06-2008 08:19 PM

You Know You're Sick When....

You cant even taste salsa.

I've been fighting off a cold for a few days now, and tonight I think it has got the best of me. We had taco's for supper, and I put some salsa on my taco salad. Well... I couldn't taste it, heck, I couldn't even SMELL the meat while it was cooking.

Tis the season I guess...

Dumas'_Grrrl 10-06-2008 08:28 PM

OH man! That is sick!!! Hope you get to feeling better Mox!!!

Gingerrrrr 10-06-2008 09:10 PM

i hope she doesnt end up like the pumpkin in your avatar Dumas!

Moxie 10-06-2008 09:23 PM

LOL GROSS!!!!!

I'm sick in da head, not sick in the tummy hahaha

Gingerrrrr 10-06-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moxie (Post 162261)
LOL GROSS!!!!!

I'm sick in da head, not sick in the tummy hahaha

hahaha. does that mean you cant go riding? ;)

i had a cold for a week and it sucked! i could only breath out of one nostril and then my throat got sore and ughh...

Moxie 10-06-2008 11:12 PM

Well, I was in bed for awhile, I tried vix under my nose and on my chest, shoot, I cant even smell that stuff. I think I'm sucking on a halls cough drop right now, but I cant taste it, so I dunno lol

I'll go riding tomorrow, I'm sick, but not THAT sick. I went to my round pen lesson today and faired well. Just hope I dont spook the horse with all my sneezing lol

TaMMa89 10-08-2008 03:10 AM

Get well soon! (There is a flu epidemic even here too and my mom have been something around a month sick now.)

Moxie 10-08-2008 08:49 AM

Well, I skippped my riding lesson yesterday because I was so sick. I started on meds too, and I'm already feeling better. I have my smell back and my nose is less stuffed up, however I am now coughing up lung butter. lol

Tamma I hope your mom gets better soon.

Dumas'_Grrrl 10-08-2008 09:43 AM

Ewwww... LOL....Lung butter!!! Yack.

kickshaw 10-08-2008 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moxie (Post 163058)
Well, I skippped my riding lesson yesterday because I was so sick. I started on meds too, and I'm already feeling better. I have my smell back and my nose is less stuffed up, however I am now coughing up lung butter. lol

Tamma I hope your mom gets better soon.

yeah...that's pretty gross :)

glad you are feeling better!