The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Looking for a summer horse lease/half-lease in the Chicagoland area (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/looking-summer-horse-lease-half-lease-156282/)

laurachristine 03-13-2013 03:33 PM

Looking for a summer horse lease/half-lease in the Chicagoland area

Just as the title says, I am looking for a horse to lease or half-lease over the summer of 2013. I've taken jumping lessons my whole life and share boarded a horse for two years about three years ago. I'm tired of weekly lessons and I'm looking for an opportunity to help you take care of your horse, ride him, and just spend time with him and love him! I'll probably be able to ride 2-3 times a week, depending on what I do over the summer as I am currently looking for an internship.

It would be ideal to do a half-lease so we can share the responsibilities and everything. I am a sophomore in college and I would LOVE to meet people and make new horse friends.

As far as the horse goes, I'm open to any breeds or types, from warmbloods to ponies! I love jumping and also relaxing trail rides and it would be great if we could do both. I really just want the opportunity to ride and have fun over the summer and meet some new people.

Please email me if you think you would like to meet up or talk more about leasing with me! My email is lhudec6@gmail.com.

Laura

On another note, if you don't have a horse but would be willing to share a lease with me on a school horse or something like that, let me know! I just wanna spend time with horses lol :)

Thanks for looking!

IquitosARG10 03-22-2013 11:20 AM

I am in the Chicagoland area as well and while I don't know anyone who is currently looking for a lease, might I suggest looking at local tack shops for posted ads.

I don't know where you are located but I shop at the Riding Store in Woodridge and I know they always have tons of postings! It also might not hurt to check out local h/j barns...maybe you already have tried all of this; good luck!

Horsecrazy4 03-22-2013 10:46 PM

There was a few on Craigslist Chicago
Posted via Mobile Device