The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Stupid things that happen in the barn. (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/stupid-things-happen-barn-156336/)

Stichy 03-13-2013 10:13 PM

Stupid things that happen in the barn.

Oh come on, we all have them! Stupid things that happen in the barn..Stupid people in the barn...Ya know that "one" person ;) Lol. What are your "incidents"? What I mean by stupid is say someone says something to you and it's...well, stupid! Haha. Or someone says something like "Oh don't geld your horse he will hate you forever blablabla!" Anyways, heres mine! I'm interested to hear everyone else's
So, this one lady at my barn is a TOTAL bloodline snob, always gloats about her horses bloodlines (but never says what they are..hmm..) So I had finally got Brandy's papers and decided to tell said bloodline snob about Brandy's bloodlines...With each horse I mentioned the face she made got worse and worse..Then all the sudden she interrupted me and said "Well, it's nothing special, all horses have those horses in their bloodlines" and walked away...I think ours topped hers ;)

tinyliny 03-13-2013 10:22 PM

I don't mean to be a party pooper, are a Debbie Downer, but just be sure that what ever you say here you don't regret later. So, if you make a comment about somebody at your barn, who you interract with daily, who might know you here on this forum, (just maybe), who you think says something stupid, be sure you won't care if that person happens to read it here.

Stichy 03-13-2013 10:30 PM

Ok, tiny (: Thanks! Totally forgot about that for a minute, but I don't think she is on HF.

autumnheart 03-13-2013 10:50 PM

I think in general just be careful what you post on a forum. It's so easy (especially on a really great forum) to just blab away about everything. But certain information that you might give away might come back to bite you later. I know this from experience.

Regarding your thread, I'm probably that "one" person, LOL! I was going to get into a story...then I realized it's a really embarrassing one. Don't think I'll be sharing it anytime soon, haha.

Stichy 03-13-2013 10:52 PM

Haha well now I'm interested! If only I had a mind reader... ;P

autumnheart 03-13-2013 10:53 PM

Too bad, you don't! It's nothing that great. Just something really silly I did.

BarrelracingArabian 03-13-2013 10:53 PM

I agree with everyone else..its how I found out my old BO and her husband would do check ups and google us to make sure we weren't being bad. I had posted something about the husband waiting too long to do feet and me not feeling quite comfortable with how long everyone went and they took it way wrong and got pissed with me. It wasn't anything super negative just an opinion but people take things differently.

KyMoMoF3CuTiEs 03-13-2013 10:57 PM

A stupid thing... well for me its kinda stupid on my part. I was in the stall today because we had to get sunshine ready for the vet, I tripped and almost ate horse poop!!! And she turned to look at me like well ain't we smart. Lmbo! I didn't tell nobody else, but I jumped up and looked around to make sure nobody else seen.
Posted via Mobile Device

Stichy 03-13-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

I was in the stall today because we had to get sunshine ready for the vet, I tripped and almost ate horse poop!!!
I'm sorry for you, but I think I just died!!
I freaked out because I was on my mare and wasn't paying attention, and all the sudden I was on the ground...which is bad, I live next to the road, haha! I just got up and acted like I meant to do it, haha.

KyMoMoF3CuTiEs 03-13-2013 11:18 PM

^^ I just literally laughed til I cried!! I've done that too!
Posted via Mobile Device