The Horse Forum banner

Some drawings

7K views 48 replies 29 participants last post by  Melody 
#1 ·
Hi again^_^ Just thought I could share a couple of drawings I've made :)

Photoshop.. some random horse head :)

Pencil :)

Made on paper and edited in photoshop :)

And the last one:
A bonus picture of a wolfs eye or something..

Tell me what you think? :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks, both of you :) At least I'm good at something xD

Two more:
I found this one too, thought it was a bit funny..

And I just finished this a minute ago :)

(Made in Seashore.. I don't have photoshop on this computer..>_>)

#16 ·
It's so fun t come in here and hear all nice stuff :P

All it takes is practice.. this is a picture I made last year, of a fire horse.. :3 Not one of my best back then either but the only one with fire. So..practice makes..better at least. x)

#21 ·
Thank you all:P

Just wanted to show my latest oil painting. Tho my camera is so utterly horrificly bad, I'm about to throw it into a wall and stomp on it. It doesn't even make it look like an oil painting, it looks like..I dunno as if I've put some ''smart blur-filter'' over it in photoshop. ><

Anyway, it's supposed to be my friends horse Pepsi, tho it's a bit too narrow on the forehead, the eye is wrong and the ears are just .. blergh. It's quite a bit too light too.. *sigh*
Anyway, if nothing else she'll get a somewhat nice oilpainting of a horse head :P It's her birthday (or our birthdays.. we decided to celebrate together; hers was the day before yesterday, mine is on mondat and her boyfriends is the 6th I believe so we'll throw a party tomorrow for all of us).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.