The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Lunge line for sale (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/lunge-line-sale-156625/)

EquiiEquestrian 03-16-2013 11:05 PM

Lunge line for sale

1 Attachment(s)
Thick Lunge line, great for training youngsters, helps prevent rope-burn! Asking $15

EquiiEquestrian 03-18-2013 08:02 PM

Bumping this! Still for sale:)

RebeccaMI 03-19-2013 05:15 PM

I already have a lunge line like this but I'd like to give your item a bump. It's hard to find lunge lines like this that have a popper at the end and are ROUND. It's really easy to find flat nylon ones, or at least it is in my experience.

I have a friend who is a trainer and she once told me that if I ever saw a lunge line like this I should buy it. This one looks like it's had some use but still has plenty left in it!

Skyseternalangel 03-19-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebeccaMI (Post 1959378)
I already have a lunge line like this but I'd like to give your item a bump. It's hard to find lunge lines like this that have a popper at the end and are ROUND. It's really easy to find flat nylon ones, or at least it is in my experience.

I have a friend who is a trainer and she once told me that if I ever saw a lunge line like this I should buy it. This one looks like it's had some use but still has plenty left in it!

Now why is this?

EquiiEquestrian 03-19-2013 06:28 PM

Thanks for the bump! It's a nice type of lunge line:)

RebeccaMI 03-19-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel (Post 1959690)
Now why is this?

Um, because I was trying to be nice and help out another forum member? :think:

I honestly don't see those round lunge lines in catalogs or at tack sales very often. I can find flat nylon ones all day long though.

Skyseternalangel 03-19-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebeccaMI (Post 1963858)
Um, because I was trying to be nice and help out another forum member? :think:

I honestly don't see those round lunge lines in catalogs or at tack sales very often. I can find flat nylon ones all day long though.

No... I know why you bumped lol. But this part: I have a friend who is a trainer and she once told me that if I ever saw a lunge line like this I should buy it.

Why should you buy it? Why is it better than a flat one?

RebeccaMI 03-22-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel (Post 1964042)
Why should you buy it? Why is it better than a flat one?

It was a few years ago that she gave me that piece of advice so I'm trying to remember what the reasons were. I believe one reason is that the round line has no edges, so if the lunge line gets pulled through your hand unexpectedly it won't cut you like a flat one might.

Skyseternalangel 03-24-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebeccaMI (Post 1990793)
It was a few years ago that she gave me that piece of advice so I'm trying to remember what the reasons were. I believe one reason is that the round line has no edges, so if the lunge line gets pulled through your hand unexpectedly it won't cut you like a flat one might.

Alright thanks for that!

Ashleysmardigrasgirl 03-25-2013 01:01 AM

Does 15 Include shipping