The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   very talented arabian for sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/very-talented-arabian-sale-15685/)

mattlove 10-08-2008 11:50 AM

very talented arabian for sale

1 Attachment(s)
gypsy is a very talented pony! she can do it all ,barrel racing, saddle seat, trail horse, and even let little kids ride her! she is 14.2 hands tall. i have shown her in 4h for the past two years now! we are also running the NBHA horse shows and she does great at them! she has no bad habits and no gate problems! she will do indoor arenas and outdoor arenas too! she knows all the patterns and she loves to run! gypsy and i made it to the Ohio state fair!she would make a great horse for anyone! if you want her for a barrel horse you need to have experience because this little pony will get up and go! she has a lot of first place ribbons to prove it! she has a natural head set for saddle seat and she moves beautifully! she is a good trail horse she will even go swimming if you want her too! you can miss this little horse she has the talent to do just about anything! she loads, baths, farrier, vet, teeth,lounges, leads very well, has great ground manners! if you have any questions please email me at cowgurlup142@netscape.net i am asking 5,500 or best offer!

lildonkey8 01-30-2011 09:17 PM

huuh looks like a arab named sultan on my island

AlexS 01-30-2011 09:25 PM

you might do better putting this in the horse for sale section.

lildonkey8 01-30-2011 10:45 PM

^^^ agreed

mysugarap 01-31-2011 09:45 AM

she is no longer for sale i decided to keep her

kitten_Val 02-02-2011 01:23 PM

Folks, it's like over 2 years old... :) I still moved it to "Horse Sale" though.... And given the OP response I locked the thread.