The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   I've put Meggy up for sale! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/ive-put-meggy-up-sale-15703/)

meggymoo 10-08-2008 03:47 PM

I've put Meggy up for sale!

1 Attachment(s)
:sad: Well I've been putting it off and putting it off, with this credit crunch that is going on. I tried to sell Petra, but that didn't work, so now its my poor Meggymoo's turn.
My trusty friend, gorgeous lady is on the market and I'm really not one happy girlie at all.

I'm just hoping and praying that if she does go, that she will go to a home that loves and deserves her.

4EverPainted 10-08-2008 04:02 PM

Why did you have to sell her? :sad:

meggymoo 10-08-2008 04:05 PM

Because I have four. I just cant keep all four with the state of the economy at the moment. I'm hoping for a miracle, but I cant see any coming. :sad:

I've had Meggy for quite a while, I even had a foal out of her earlier this year. So I have Meggy, her filly Poppy, Petra and my daughters pony Willow.

JustDressageIt 10-08-2008 08:17 PM

Oh no! If I were closer I'd snap her up in a second! My best wishes to finding her a good home!

Jubilee Rose 10-08-2008 10:19 PM

Awww, sorry to hear about that. *hugs* I hope everything goes well for Meggy.

KANSAS_TWISTER 10-09-2008 01:47 AM

how long did you have petra up for sale?...can you free lease her out with the oppt to buy?....don't sell meg!!!

My2Geldings 10-09-2008 02:59 AM

I hate selling horses. It's so stressful and complicated. I wish the best of luck. Make sure you keep us posted on how things move along ok :)

meggymoo 10-09-2008 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KANSAS_TWISTER (Post 163634)
how long did you have petra up for sale?...can you free lease her out with the oppt to buy?....don't sell meg!!!

Hi KT, its not the upkeep of her that's the problem, its all the other financial stuff. I had a disagreement with my father in law back at the beginning of July, which resulted in him firing me! I got another job straight away, but its more hours and way less money.
I've finding the change in wage really tough, so I need to free up some cash and regrettably that lies with one of my babies.
I'm heartbroken, I genuinely thought Meggy would be with me forever. :sad:

Thanks everyone.

Rachluvshorses4eva 10-09-2008 03:38 AM

Aw! I'm SO sorry to hear that Carol! I wish I could buy her! I love Meggy, but I understand why you're doing it! I'm sure she'll go to a lovely home!
*HUGS!* ♥
Remember we are ALWAYS here for you! At least you made up your mind

meggymoo 10-09-2008 05:50 AM

Thanks for the hugs Rach. I needed one. :sad: