The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Horse stickers?? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/horse-stickers-157666/)

Hoofprints in the Sand 03-19-2013 03:06 PM

Horse stickers??

Alright my random thought of the day...for those of you who have to suffer in the north during the cold winter months and need to supplement your vitamin D with a few trips to the tanning salon...

I am sure you've seen the little stickers you can use to track your tan...normally they are little palm trees or hearts and I have even seen dolphins. But never horses! And how cute would that be?! I thought for sure I could find some so I googled "horse tanning stickers" and found just about every other shape in this world except horses! :angry:

Come on really?! I think someone needs to design some of those...if nothing else but so that I can purchase them ;) ha! Anyone ever seen them anywhere? Fill me in if you have because the palm tree is so overdone...and don't even get me started on the little playboy bunny! :lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

wetrain17 03-19-2013 03:21 PM

Couldnt you use a small stencil or something? I dont tan, so I really have no idea.

Edit-Im assuming youre talking about tanning beds, or else have a stencil would be strange.

NdAppy 03-19-2013 03:41 PM

Hmmm. I haven't seen any and a quick google search doesn't bring anything up.

Fulford15 03-19-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoofprints in the Sand (Post 1957450)
Alright my random thought of the day...for those of you who have to suffer in the north during the cold winter months and need to supplement your vitamin D with a few trips to the tanning salon...

I am sure you've seen the little stickers you can use to track your tan...normally they are little palm trees or hearts and I have even seen dolphins. But never horses! And how cute would that be?! I thought for sure I could find some so I googled "horse tanning stickers" and found just about every other shape in this world except horses! :angry:

Come on really?! I think someone needs to design some of those...if nothing else but so that I can purchase them ;) ha! Anyone ever seen them anywhere? Fill me in if you have because the palm tree is so overdone...and don't even get me started on the little playboy bunny! :lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL, you being in Ohio you sure airn't suffering in the cold North :lol:

That is a cute idea!! I've only been tanning a handful of times though lol. Usually take my Vitamin D in a drop in my water or fruit... Maybe if these horse stickers were an option I would go. Couldn't you cut out a little horse stencil and tape it on while you tan??

Horsecrazy4 03-19-2013 04:09 PM

I am gonna ask the tanning salon where I go :) that would be so cute.. I think my daughter has some little horse stickers I am gonna try one of those should work.?
Posted via Mobile Device

Skyseternalangel 03-19-2013 04:22 PM

Can you link a picture cause I have NO IDEA what you're on about.

Hoofprints in the Sand 03-20-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulford15 (Post 1958346)

That is a cute idea!! I've only been tanning a handful of times though lol. Usually take my Vitamin D in a drop in my water or fruit... Maybe if these horse stickers were an option I would go. Couldn't you cut out a little horse stencil and tape it on while you tan??

Well you must live in Canada if you don't think Ohio is cold because the rest of us Ohioans would beg to differ ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Hoofprints in the Sand 03-20-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel (Post 1958602)
Can you link a picture cause I have NO IDEA what you're on about.

Here's a site I found when I googled them: http://lotionsuperstore.com/Tanning-Stickers/
Posted via Mobile Device

Hoofprints in the Sand 03-20-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horsecrazy4 (Post 1958426)
I am gonna ask the tanning salon where I go :) that would be so cute.. I think my daughter has some little horse stickers I am gonna try one of those should work.?
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought about just using little horse stickers too but you'd need a roll of the same one and to be able to tell it is a horse from the silhouette! Let me know what you find! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Hoofprints in the Sand 03-20-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulford15 (Post 1958346)

And yeah you could do the stencil that's true if I could find a way to tape it and get it to stick down the whole way around so no light got under the edges!
Posted via Mobile Device