The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   CAN Tack (http://www.horseforum.com/can-tack/)
-   -   Wanted: English bridle, breastplate (http://www.horseforum.com/can-tack/wanted-english-bridle-breastplate-158489/)

SnowCowgirl 03-20-2013 07:19 PM

Wanted: English bridle, breastplate
 
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a good quality used english bridle and a breastplate. Dark brown please :)

Also looking for saddle pads, size 7 - 7.5 field boots, size small hunt coat

Evansk 03-21-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowCowgirl (Post 1972073)
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a good quality used english bridle and a breastplate. Dark brown please :)

Also looking for saddle pads, size 7 - 7.5 field boots, size small hunt coat

Hey Amber!

I have a bridle and a breastplate with running martingale in dark brown. I can get some pictures if you're interested. :)

SnowCowgirl 03-21-2013 08:10 PM

well that'd be too darn convenient considering you're just down the road haha!!! I'd love to see pictures :)

Evansk 03-22-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowCowgirl (Post 1984378)
well that'd be too darn convenient considering you're just down the road haha!!! I'd love to see pictures :)


I'll get some for you after work today! :)

LexusK 03-22-2013 11:56 AM

What size bridle and breast plate are you looking for? I don't have an extra bridle for sale, but I do have a horse sized breast plate with removable martingale attachment for sale in Havana, with approximately 2 years of use, but definitely still show quality.

SnowCowgirl 03-22-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LexusK (Post 1991201)
What size bridle and breast plate are you looking for? I don't have an extra bridle for sale, but I do have a horse sized breast plate with removable martingale attachment for sale in Havana, with approximately 2 years of use, but definitely still show quality.

ah I should have specified the size - full for both. I'd like to buy within Canada because of shipping costs, thanks though!

LexusK 03-22-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowCowgirl (Post 1994369)
ah I should have specified the size - full for both. I'd like to buy within Canada because of shipping costs, thanks though!

I am in Canada :)
The breastplate fits my 17.2hh Hanoverian mare in my avatar. If you're interested I can send pictures. If not no worries and good luck :)

Evansk 03-22-2013 07:29 PM

OK here they are! They are Full sized as well.

Breast collar

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/...psdf695fae.jpg

Bridle

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/...psfad1b2d9.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/...psf83efa03.jpg

SnowCowgirl 03-22-2013 07:53 PM

cool, thanks Kayla! how much are you looking to get for them?

Evansk 03-22-2013 08:18 PM

For the set I'd like to get $80 for it. (plus you dont have to worry about shipping :D )


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0