The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   What's your fav horse? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/whats-your-fav-horse-158657/)

morganandme 03-20-2013 11:29 PM

What's your fav horse?

I'm looking for a western pleasure horse good manners blah blah blah! U can even call I gues:P if you do don't mention this:) thanks!! Just tell which is ur favorite :)

AQHA Bay Gelding for sale in Allen, Kentucky :: HorseClicks
Big Stout QH Mare. Easy Going, Comfortable Trail Horse. Neck Reins for sale in Logan, Kentucky :: HorseClicks
Joey(grandson of Zips Chocolate Chip&Mr. Yella Fella!!!!!) for sale in Macon, Illinois :: HorseClicks

I like the 3rd one best just want ur imput:P

WSArabians 03-21-2013 12:49 AM

The mare.
Because the geldings have some SERIOUS conformation flaws. That, and I wouldn't a Zip's Chocolate Chip horse again if they were the last ones standing. LOL

Phly 03-21-2013 12:54 AM

We owned a zippo. Something ain't right in the horses lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

JustDressageIt 03-21-2013 12:57 AM

Interesting!! I recall hearing similar things about ZCC - but you guys have me curious ... What's with them?

WSArabians 03-21-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDressageIt (Post 1976210)
Interesting!! I recall hearing similar things about ZCC - but you guys have me curious ... What's with them?

They're crazy psycho a$$ bucking machines.
Unpredictable. No reasoning. Going along fine in a beautiful Western Pleasure jog and next you're giving Rodeo Stock Blues a run for his money. And man, when they blow up, they BLOW UP. At least all the ones I worked with.
I just haven't found one that can reason out a thought.

Phly 03-21-2013 01:10 AM

Ours, just one, but since have heard a rep about it. Was cool as a cucumber for my wife. Head slammed me HARD. She loved him, he was a good looking and riding horse. They seemed perfect. He even built her riding. Then one day blew her straight off. Not cool. Was even riding with a friend. She rode home after. All's well. Kinda. He then went all stud a while after. He had to go. He's bounced state to state and last know in NJ cause as great as he is, he's jacked up.
Posted via Mobile Device

JustDressageIt 03-21-2013 01:18 AM

Interesting!!!

WSArabians 03-21-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDressageIt (Post 1976450)
Interesting!!!

Interesting wasn't my choice of words when the SOB ended up winding me! LOL
He actually ended up breaking someone's ribs, someone else's arm, and the lady's leg before he got shipped. Pretty boy but... Loco. :shock:

toto 03-21-2013 01:22 AM

i like the first gelding, but i like him as a rope horse, or a workin cow horse-- he just looks like a lil guy.

Ive seen that mares ad on CL a while ago.

Sorry but that last horse is absolutely hideous!! His blaze makes him have weird eyes-- like bernie mac.. gross!! :-P

Phly 03-21-2013 01:29 AM

Ours went to a trader. And he lost money. If that tells ya anything......
Posted via Mobile Device