The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Other Pets (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/)
-   -   i can't sleep... (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/i-cant-sleep-15871/)

ilovemyhorsies 10-12-2008 10:05 AM

i can't sleep...

theres a moth in the room.....

i heard it flapping on the window at 12.00 pm and hid under the blankie then ran out of my room to get the fly spray...the...thing is now soaked in fly-spray...i sprayed it so much that it has turned white. it is under my bed and i am to scared to sleep..

i know this is stupid but i have an extreme phobia of bugs. i think i am OCD as well.

this is not an ordinary moth...its one if those mammoth moth things and i am so scared of it.

ilovemyhorsies 10-12-2008 10:07 AM

i think its dead...i can't hear anymore flapping....

i just looked up mammoth moths on google and shuddered

Gingerrrrr 10-12-2008 01:42 PM

haha poke it with a stick! :shock:

ilovemyhorsies 10-13-2008 03:42 AM

lol....had no access to sticks in my room ;)

i eventually fell asleep at 1.30am....late night lol

the bad thing was....the next morning was my first day back to school after 2 weeks holis and i have to get up at around 5.30am lol

sempre_cantando 10-13-2008 06:26 AM

ohhhh! i hate bugs to - not so much the moths but the mozzies *shudder*. It always happens, your lying in bed almost asleep when you hear a faint whine of a mozzie buzzing past your ear. You turn on the light but the mozzie magically disappers. You repeat this process several times only to give up and find the fly spray. The fly spray is sprayed liberally around the room. The mozzie is dead but you can't sleep because of the lingering stench of fly spray :evil: aarrgghh! Sound familiar? Or perhaps this is just me :???: :?:

ilovemyhorsies 10-14-2008 03:54 AM

lol. i can stand some bugs. i like most spiders and lady birds etc.

Painted Ride 10-16-2008 01:42 PM

save the pixie dust!!!! hahahaha:razz:

meggymoo 10-16-2008 01:50 PM

Eww nasty. I really dislike bugs. Anything that creeps and is small! (shudder)
I know what you mean about the mozzies. We must have one hiding in our bedroom somewhere as three mornings running now, I have woken up with mozzie bites. One on each leg, one on my arm and now 2 round near my left boob! :evil:

Dumas'_Grrrl 10-17-2008 03:00 PM

What's a Mozzie??? :???:

I got creeped out the other night. It was terribly foggy out ( we live in a holler.....ummm...Valley) So it was very scarry movie looking outside. I made my hubby come with me to let the dogs in. :oops:

meggymoo 10-17-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dumas'_Grrrl (Post 168868)
What's a Mozzie??? :???:

Hehe, this makes a nice change for me Dumas, I'm normally asking you what something is!

Its a mosquito. Blooming horrible thing. And the itch...... :evil: