The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   Trailers Well??!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/trailers-well-15884/)

amigo82 10-12-2008 05:52 PM

Trailers Well??!!

Today I was standing on the trailer, messing with the camera and changing the settings from photo to video so I could take some short vids of the horses. Amigo was of course watching my every move. If I went to one side of the trailer he'd go, if I walked to the other side, he'd follow. So after a few back&forths with this little game I decided to get back to business and looked back down at the dial on my camera when all of a sudden I hear CLOMP! CLOMP! I look up and Amigo has his two front legs up on the trailer trying to come see me. So I jumped off thinking he would too.. Nope! After pushing it forward a few feet, Amigo jumped completely up on there and hung out for a few. Jeesh! Guess he DOES trailer well ;)

luckily i managed to switch over to video and caught some of it on tape! Sorry for the shakiness...he caught me by surprise and I was nervous at first that he was going to get hurt and I had my father yelling at me in the background to "Get him off of there!" No worries though cuz he didn't get hurt and I had a good laugh! He is Such a goof ball!!
Anyways, heres the video. its also on 'his' website thats in my siggy
YouTube - Trailers Well
:roll:

Gingerrrrr 10-12-2008 05:55 PM

i thought you were talking about a horse trailer. not that kind of trailer! :razz:

amigo82 10-12-2008 06:00 PM

hahaha exactly! I still can't believe it! It was SO funny. I was scared at first because he had it rolling for about 10ft and when he first got on it was see-sawing. I thought for sure he was going to freak out and hurt himself. He was just determined to come see what the heck I was doing up there:lol:

WildFeathers 10-13-2008 09:11 AM

Oh man! THAT kind of trailer! Wow, and it seesawed and everything.

kickshaw 10-13-2008 09:50 AM

...and yet he seems totally unfased...like a mountain goat or something. hehe

amigo82 10-13-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kickshaw (Post 165940)
...and yet he seems totally unfased...like a mountain goat or something. hehe

LOL! I love how he turns to look at me at the end like "Yea. I'm up here. So what?"

Vidaloco 10-13-2008 05:49 PM

How funny, he does trailer well :lol:
My Saro tried to get on top of my brush hog trimmer that was hooked to the back of the tractor. Freaked me out, I was afraid she would get hurt. They sure are silly goobers sometimes aren't they

amigo82 10-13-2008 07:39 PM

they really are goobers! Its funny, people don't realize horses have such personalities. Someone I work with asked me today at lunch, "Do they recognize you? or know who you are when you show up to see them?"
I tried not to laugh when I answered her hehehe She did admit that she is(how did she put it..) "horse dumb" ha
I guess she just thinks of them as big stupid animals. Boy is she wrong!!:razz:

crackrider 10-14-2008 05:27 AM

LMAO! he looks sooo smug up there!!! lol

My2Geldings 10-16-2008 04:01 PM

That is adorable! what a sweetheart of a horse!:D