The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Natural Horsemanship (http://www.horseforum.com/natural-horsemanship/)
-   -   Found the best Natural Horsemanship trainer....Ever. (http://www.horseforum.com/natural-horsemanship/found-best-natural-horsemanship-trainer-ever-158882/)

HorseCourage 03-21-2013 09:28 AM

Found the best Natural Horsemanship trainer....Ever.

So I recently moved my horse to a new barn in my area called concord ridge equestrian center. I was nervous, because I'm not really the type of rider that wants everything perfect and clean. I come from many barns where it's a private barn and very relaxed atmosphere. But then I came across an amazing Natural Horsemanship trainer. :3 I had wanted to get into natural horsemanship, but never really had found a trainer to get me into it

His name is Jordan Brasser. He had worked on the Parelli's farm and by age 16 was a level four. He has brought my horse and I so far in the past two months. TWO months. He has helped teach me how to take her from un-ridable to the western pleasure pony she was suppose to be. I encourage anyone in Michigan, or even anywhere to look him up on YouTube or to eve go to his website. He really can take even the youngest of riders and horses, to the oldest riders and horses, and make them understand the language of a horse, and how to become a good rider, and a good communicator. I love Jordan. I swear he is the best trainer. I'll stick with him through all my years of riding, showing, and Natural Horsemanship!

Laffeetaffee 03-21-2013 01:33 PM

Is this him? If so, I am really jealous!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqAnc7tQg74

clairegillies 03-21-2013 05:41 PM

I hadn't heard of him, thanks for the link there, looks good!!

Claire

HorseCourage 03-22-2013 01:01 PM

I can't view the link at the moment. But I will when I can :) But he is great !!! become a memeber to his page :) Jordan Brasser Horsemanship I could sing praises about him. He is my idol and role model. If you are ever in St. Joseph Michigan, or even in Utika (idk how to spell it) michigan. Consider taking a lesson. He really will change you are your horse's life <3

KylieHuitema 03-22-2013 07:51 PM

I'm in Michigan! I will defintely have to chexk him out! Does he offer training?

RiverBelle 03-23-2013 07:04 PM

very good. I love the link too.

HorseCourage 03-25-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KylieHuitema (Post 1996665)
I'm in Michigan! I will defintely have to chexk him out! Does he offer training?

Yes he offer's training !! he's amazing about it too ! I have seriously never found a trainer that I love sooo much. He's so gentle with the horses too. It's seriously inspiring to watch him work with horses :) So if you guys could help me share his information with people, my friends and I want to get the word about him out just because he has helped us so much!

KaylaMarie96 04-29-2013 11:23 PM

OMG he's hot!

TheAQHAGirl 04-30-2013 01:16 AM

Holy hot mama!!!

Maybe he should work with my, "problem," horse.....
And he's in Michigan! Perfect!

HorseCourage 05-08-2013 02:42 PM

Haha aint he hot? And he's done wonders for me and my horse. Perfect package? hahahahahah. but yeah he's a really good trainer. :3