The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Barn Maintenance (http://www.horseforum.com/barn-maintenance/)
-   -   DIY Livery Yards in Southend on Sea (http://www.horseforum.com/barn-maintenance/diy-livery-yards-southend-sea-15924/)

Theresa1803 10-13-2008 08:57 AM

DIY Livery Yards in Southend on Sea

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone can help me.

I have recently moved to Southend on Sea and desperatly trying to find a Livery yard in that area. I have found a couple in Great wakering but they are only Full Livery. Also one in Rochford but that is to expensive for DIY they want 45p/w.

Any help would be very grateful.

Thanks

Theresa

adele southam 01-26-2009 07:47 PM

livery yard southend

hi,

if you haven't found a yard yet then i know of a few...

Roach (arround 25pw)
Elm (arround 25pw)
pottern ( depending on if you have a stable or on full turnout)
Garrelds (24 pw)
Brays Lane (15 pw)

if you would like to know where abouts they are let me know

CirioCB 03-03-2009 09:53 AM

Hi There Adele I was wondering if you could please let me know the contact details for these livery yards and where they are i have just moved to westcliff and UNRGENTLY need a livery pref Grazing Livery !!!! asap I need to find somewhere by sat this wekk !! I am in a right mess as my livery I was going to can not offer any stabling due to an illness outbreak on the yard.

Please could you let me know any information it would be so helpful

Thanks

purple vixon 06-09-2009 12:12 PM

Hi just placed a post about stables in the ashingdon / canewdon area taking up to 4 stable liveries and up to 6 grass liveries it wont be for a few weeks but i need to know if there is any interest in the area???
Prices will be 30 a week stable and 20 grass. all year turnout, silica sand and rubber school, over 3 miles of off road riding ect

daddysgirl1991 08-31-2009 08:54 AM

hiya i was wonderin if u culd send me th addresses of those livery yards. i need to find a yard asap for my 15.2 piebald cob storm xxx