The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Member Journals (http://www.horseforum.com/member-journals/)
-   -   Vicky's Journal (http://www.horseforum.com/member-journals/vickys-journal-15943/)

Salty_alydaR 10-13-2008 01:23 PM

Vicky's Journal

hey guys! Salty_alydaR (a.k.a Vicky) here! i've been wanting to post my own journal for some time, but i kept forgeting haha!

anyways, heres my first entry:

Oct. 12, 2008
my trainer just brought in a beautiful chestnut tb mare last week. her name was Zillyco, but my trainer changed it to Tess. since i work on sundays, i had to turn her out and i accidentally called her Tilly, but when i did, her ears perked up and she turned to face me. so i told her, that thats what i would call her from now on. when i turned her out, i stood by the rail and just watched her roll and check things out. she would occasionally come by and sniff my hand, and go back to her exploring. i talked to her calling her Pretty Girl, and Sweetheart. and then she came by the railing and she put her muzzle in my hand and i started stroking her face lovingly, when i stopped, she just stood with a relaxed look on her face.
then, my sister came down and asked "hows she doing?" i said she seems like a pretty honest horse. then my sister said she thought she was a pony..i gave her a confused look and went in the turn out to stand next to Tilly. from the look of where i was standing, she seemed to be only a hand or two shorter than Charmer. then my sister said, "well shes on a slope" so i said "fine, c'mon Tilly" and i gestured her to follow me to flat ground. to my utter astonishment, she did! she kept her shoulder at level with mine, and when i turned in a circle to face my sister, Tilly walked the full 360 degrees with me! i said to my sister "see? does Tilly look like a pony to you?" my sister said, "no, and her name is Tess" i looked at Tilly and said, "not to me she isn't" and Tilly turned her head around to look at me as if in aggreement.

woaah! didnt meant to write a novel! but i just couldnt wait to share!
:D

Salty_alydaR 10-14-2008 07:32 PM

comments are welcome :)

Gingerrrrr 10-16-2008 08:13 PM

i have nothing to say but you said comments are welcome so here ya go :)

Moxie 10-17-2008 10:07 AM

Awwwwwww Tilly.... She sounds lovely, I have fallen in love with her even! :D So, will you be able to ride Tilly, or just care for her?

Salty_alydaR 10-19-2008 08:51 PM

i'm hoping that i will be able to ride her! i saw my friend ride her today and she was beautiful! she is still green, but she was dropping down like a pro!

my mom, sister, and i were feeding today and my mom called her Tilly, so i guess the name is rubbing off :lol:

Salty_alydaR 11-01-2008 08:13 PM

NOV. 1st, 2008

sooo...i'm grounded..again. i just got my phone back after being deprived from it for a whole week!!:shock: after i got it back, i had like 10 missed calls and 30 texts!!

i'm forbidden to get back in the saddle until my grades improve..*headdesk*
*sigh* but, what is life without its complications, right?

Salty_alydaR 11-02-2008 05:59 PM

whats today again??
oh yea, NOV. 2, 2008

this is just a song that is perfect for me right now. its been one of my favorites forever, but i've only just now actually LISTENED to the lyrics

Jaded by Mest:
There's a time and place, for everything.
There's a reason why, certain people meet.
There's a destination, for everyone.
What's the explanation, when we're done?

All the summer nights spent wondering;
So many questions asked, but no one's answering.
Would it be okay if I left today?
Took my chances on what you said was wrong?

I'm jaded, stupid, and wreckless.
Not sorry, and I'll never regret.
These years spent, so faded and wreckless.
Not sorry, and I'll never regret these years.
I'll never regret these years.

Now here i sit, so far away.
Remembering all our memories.
Its times like these that I miss you most,
Remembering when we were so close.

Not sorry, we'll never regret.
These years spent, so faded and wreckless.

We'll never forget the places we've been, you and i.
Our lives are slipping away.
Don't want to let time pass us by, byyyyyyy...

Not sorry, and I'll never regret.
These years....
...spent, so faded and wreckless,
Not sorry, and I'll never regret...

RusticWildFire 11-02-2008 06:38 PM

Wow, I just listened to that song and I really like it!!

Salty_alydaR 11-02-2008 07:09 PM

nice!! i'm glad you liked it! :D

Salty_alydaR 11-04-2008 08:10 PM

heres the song/video to the lyrics above
just in case anyone else wants to listen too :wink::D